Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy Power have an internal 'Ministry of Mischief'. It's aim is to get as much free publicity as possible. They rip the piss out of United and Liverpool as well - they are not fussy, as long as they get the clicks & hits and they don't really care how they do it or who they upset. Back in the day when the Vatican was electing a new Pope there was a chance that a black Cardinal could be elected. They ran a campaign with: 'Your money back if the Pope is black!'. I kid you not. They will be giving it United tomorrow also - guaranteed. We shouldn't be losing sleep over Paddy Power. The BBC and other media news outlets - maybe. But not Paddy Power.
There is taking the piss (which I'm all for) and being libelous.
They said we have broken around 100 rules. We haven't. We've been charged with breaking around 100 rules.

Not one word about our win on the Sly app….and I mean not one word! I know they don’t show fa cup games but it’s a game of football & subscribers will want to know the crack, now if Sheff U won
We'll get a few name checks tomorrow if the rags win....as in, in the final Manchester United will play Man City/Oil cheats/Abu Dhabi etc.

Was in the car with radio Manchester on, pretty sure they stated that they were in the blade's stand, hence all the circle jerking over their "passionate" support
I.e. cos they were amongst the blades, the blades support was loudest!!!!!!

Nicky weaver wasn't overly enthusiastic about us 1st half. Was at a family do, volume turned off so will rewatch today to get the full twatterface experience!
Nicky Weaver is an Owl so hardly likely to be neutral in this game. We dominated the 1st half but without the penalty would have gone in 0-0 at half time

200w.gif
That arse been slapped? He's certainly got a face like one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.