Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how media cannot stop praising the Wrexham story and the owners, came in pumped money into the club, winning promotion to League Two, and same journos who cant stop hating City and the owners are praising Hollywood star Reynolds like best owner in the world as he helped the club and community too.

wonder if he was an Arab...
The mental gymnastics of these cunts is simply staggering.
Using proportionality these Hollywood B Listers have done exactly the same as our owners. But in that league their investment has literally blown away the competition.
Difference is little Wrexy are no threat to the cash cow revenue streams of multi- national media empires.
Until of course Wrexham make the P.L. and these guys bring in some serious backers and build a 60k stadium ;)

512-C2292-E3-E0-4-D39-8-FEE-89-C89-CA870-EA.jpg

Posting a screenshot rather than an embedded link so I don’t contribute to their engagement on the tweet.

That’s not the usual piss taking and funny, it’s actually rather libellous.

The mental gymnastics of these cunts is simply staggering.
Using proportionality these Hollywood B Listers have done exactly the same as our owners. But in that league their investment has literally blown away the competition.
Difference is little Wrexy are no threat to the cash cow revenue streams of multi- national media empires.
Until of course Wrexham make the P.L. and these guys bring in some serious backers and build a 60k stadium ;)
Not sure I would call Ryan Reynolds a B lister…

But I agree with everything else. ;-)

That’s not the usual piss taking and funny, it’s actually rather libellous.
Exactly what I shared, as I personally interpreted this as a bit of an escalation (that may be indicative of more to come from other companies/outlets), because it appears different to their usual parody content, at least to me.

The fervour around the charges is being stoked by many entities right now and I would not be surprised if there are multiple, separate, independent coordinated efforts to get out this negative message via many different channels.

512-C2292-E3-E0-4-D39-8-FEE-89-C89-CA870-EA.jpg

Posting a screenshot rather than an embedded link so I don’t contribute to their engagement on the tweet.
Imagine if the Man City official Twitter account posted a similar message.

"Paddy Power just announced profits of £xxx million this year. Just shows that anything can be achieved if you aid and abet money-laundering on a massive scale"

PP would threaten legal action immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.