Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what they will think when Sheffield U are taken over by a Nigerian will they ask where his money came from

They'll not be doing that, he's not one of them "grinning beards", he'll be black fella.

They'll give him a groveling apology and a lifetime Guardian subscription as compensation for slavery.

Last edited:
The daily mail have a Sourness article on City after the Arsenal demolition.

The headline is all positive and the opening paragraph but he lets himself down by saying “this is what the wealth of a gulf state gets you”. So back to fake state news again. I am shocked.

Shame on you Graeme for parroting the same barefaced lies normally associated with Neville and Carragher. Don’t normally mind him, he is not the type to stoop so low.

Alas we have broken them all. On a side note however, the positive reaction from this game from normal fans be it on the street or YouTube/social media has been on the whole positive. Everyone was ready for a technical face off between 2 teams with a near identical approach to the game only for big Sam Guardiola to go 442 and hit it long.

Same approach against the rags and Brighton will be welcome baldy. Spurs and dips next season.

I will say that the NBC coverage of not just us but football in general has been one of the most refreshing things since I have moved to the US.

I don’t miss the blatantly bias, bitter, often truly moronic punditry we get back home.

Tim Howard gets on my tits every time he rocks up in the studio, but everyone else is bang on.

Ronay actually used the phrase "grinning beards" about the owners of Newcastle. He seems very selective in his criticism of football club owners and has a particular problem with those of Arab ethnicity. There is a word for this sort of thing. It's racism....with or without a dog whistle.
Yeah, I've noticed that too with him and will quote his "grinning beards" insult every time I see one of his articles posted on here.

Tim Howard gets on my tits every time he rocks up in the studio, but everyone else is bang on.
I just associate the **** with losing by a goal to shite Everton sides after giving Cahill a free header, so having to see his shiny head again would probably be bad for my blood pressure.

The headline is all positive and the opening paragraph but he lets himself down by saying “this is what the wealth of a gulf state gets you”. So back to fake state news again. I am shocked.

Shame on you Graeme for parroting the same barefaced lies normally associated with Neville and Carragher. Don’t normally mind him, he is not the type to stoop so low.

Alas we have broken them all. On a side note however, the positive reaction from this game from normal fans be it on the street or YouTube/social media has been on the whole positive. Everyone was ready for a technical face off between 2 teams with a near identical approach to the game only for big Sam Guardiola to go 442 and hit it long.

Same approach against the rags and Brighton will be welcome baldy. Spurs and dips next season.
Souness didn't complain when he was playing for his beloved Dippers when backed by Littlewoods or as player and manager of Rangers when they were dominating a two club league on the back of outside investment.

Yeah, I've noticed that too with him and will quote his "grinning beards" insult every time I see one of his articles posted on here.
Might not be of Arab ethnicity but I've a beard and thinking how unhappy we must make that **** always makes me grin.

He won't be getting any tea made for a while, isn't his mrs a blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.