Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daily mail have a Sourness article on City after the Arsenal demolition.

The headline is all positive and the opening paragraph but he lets himself down by saying “this is what the wealth of a gulf state gets you”. So back to fake state news again. I am shocked.

Shame on you Graeme for parroting the same barefaced lies normally associated with Neville and Carragher. Don’t normally mind him, he is not the type to stoop so low.

Alas we have broken them all. On a side note however, the positive reaction from this game from normal fans be it on the street or YouTube/social media has been on the whole positive. Everyone was ready for a technical face off between 2 teams with a near identical approach to the game only for big Sam Guardiola to go 442 and hit it long.

Same approach against the rags and Brighton will be welcome baldy. Spurs and dips next season.
Basically he’s a washed up has been of yesteryear who has the need to believe he his still relevant. He isn’t. Nobody would miss him if they never saw him again. Hence he now has to spout what he is told to keep his job. Sad actually.

Souness is usually fair about City. Apart from the sentence about the source of wealth of our owners his article is a factual, honest appraisal of why we are so good. He stresses how professional and hard working the team is.

I don’t mind people pointing out our wealth. We do have rich owners. What Souness does not do in the article is give us the hypoctical isn’t this bad for football, let’s protect the cartel angle so beloved of the Guardian et al.

Souness is usually fair about City. Apart from the sentence about the source of wealth of our owners his article is a factual, honest appraisal of why we are so good. He stresses how professional and hard working the team is.

I don’t mind people pointing out our wealth. We do have rich owners. What Souness does not do in the article is give us the hypoctical isn’t this bad for football, let’s protect the cartel angle so beloved of the Guardian et al.

Why would Souness know any different about our club, he’ll get his knowledge from newspapers & TV, he has no vested interest or inner workings of our club so he’ll believe the bullshit he’s spoon fed.

Why would Souness know any different about our club, he’ll get his knowledge from newspapers & TV, he has no vested interest or inner workings of our club so he’ll believe the bullshit he’s spoon fed.
Don’t know what he knows or what he’s been told. Only can go on what he says and writes. This article is mainly about how strong the team is. Yes he could have mentioned money spent by other clubs and how they are run but I suppose he’s limited by how many words he can write.

PS. It may all be written by a ghost writer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.