Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know what he knows or what he’s been told. Only can go on what he says and writes. This article is mainly about how strong the team is. Yes he could have mentioned money spent by other clubs and how they are run but I suppose he’s limited by how many words he can write.

PS. It may all be written by a ghost writer!!!

As you say I think he’s fair but gets a few facts wrong. I think a ghost writer would have got a few more state owned, 115 charges, cheating, oil, robotic comments in there.

Why would Souness know any different about our club, he’ll get his knowledge from newspapers & TV, he has no vested interest or inner workings of our club so he’ll believe the bullshit he’s spoon fed.
He should know better because he lives in Cheshire and all his family are keen City fans. He is usually fair in his comments about City. Calling us a wealthy club is fine but suggesting we are bankrolled by a state is pure fiction and he should know better. The article was probably "ghost-written" though so it may have slipped through the net, or even been added in by a malicious sub-Editor.

Being a saddo I’ve been into Google and looked at Souness views on City.

Doesn’t make him an expert and I’m still a saddo but if you Google “Souness Man City cartel”(I can’t do links) it does make you warm to the man.
That’s why I was saddened to see him use the state owned rhetoric. He normally is fair and reasonable. The article on the whole was fine.

No need to mention state owned. All he has to do is look into who actually owns city unless he has and would rather spout negative crap.

Shame really as he is not the worst.

The daily mail have a Sourness article on City after the Arsenal demolition.

The headline is all positive and the opening paragraph but he lets himself down by saying “this is what the wealth of a gulf state gets you”. So back to fake state news again. I am shocked.

Shame on you Graeme for parroting the same barefaced lies normally associated with Neville and Carragher. Don’t normally mind him, he is not the type to stoop so low.

Alas we have broken them all. On a side note however, the positive reaction from this game from normal fans be it on the street or YouTube/social media has been on the whole positive. Everyone was ready for a technical face off between 2 teams with a near identical approach to the game only for big Sam Guardiola to go 442 and hit it long.

Same approach against the rags and Brighton will be welcome baldy. Spurs and dips next season.
Good thing no other clubs make "mistakes" like Danilo and Bravo and move on.

Most only be state owned clubs that can afford that sort of outlay.

Good thing no other clubs make "mistakes" like Danilo and Bravo and move on.

Most only be state owned clubs that can afford that sort of outlay.
Makes me laugh when the bitter scousers say if one of our transfers doesn't work we just replace that said player. I can honestly only think of a few players where we've done that and you've listed two of them.
I fucking hate that lot, the bitterest of the lot and I include the rags in that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.