Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has moved to the South Coast from Alderley Edge in recent years. The wording is clumsy I think. Sheikh Mansour operates globally and invests globally. I don’t accept we rely on the Abu Dhabi state. Sheikh Mansour is in it to make money like other investors.
Used to live in a nice place at Mere.. I think my Dad decorated his house at one point, he said he was a nice guy .. One of his neighbours owned Smokies near Ashton and my Dad regularly worked for him at the house and at Smokies and the Hotel when that opened

Why should anyone give a flying fuck what an Irish newspaper prints? Let them build their own sides and not fawn like pilgrims over things they have no connection to.
I am from Ireland and nobody takes notice of this guy or what he says, most criticism of City over here is by individuals who don’t like football anyway and whose opinion means nothing to football fans here.

Think it was Bbc sport who referenced Walker's signing with an article along the lines of 'wow that price tag' - at this time Kyle was an England regular. Fast forward a couple of years and a non internatiinal, Wan Bissaka moved north for a similair fee without any media outrage.
Why don't we ever contest the narrative on phone ins etc? We always end up with ill informed fans on these shows

Ogden is a wanker.
Did he comment when the guy who signed off the Rags over inflated shirt sponsorship with Chevrolet was fired or when Teamviewer announced they are ending their shirt sponsorship with the Rags early because they can't justify the outlay?
I always use this with Rags who talk about dodgy sponsorship deals. Funnily enough they had never heard of them

It’s actually not a bad article apart from a ludicrous sentence about Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth meaning expensive mistakes like £26m Danilo don’t matter. The rest of the article is well worth a read and gives credit where it’s due to Guardiola.
https://m.independent.ie/sport/socc...mier-league-has-a-big-problem/a420416472.html
Danilo was very solid and left for more football. We'd arguably have been better off if he has stayed, given what's happened with Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.