Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly woman on SSN news just said Brighton in eighth with two games in hand on all teams above them with the exception of scum. Only problem is they have two games in hand on only three teams Villa, Arsenal and Spurs, one game in hand on two teams, dippers and Newcastle and played the same number as scum and us. How can you get something as simple as games in hand wrong. Claims they have two games in hand on six clubs when its three and has to shoehorn scum in and ignore the fact they have played same numbe4 as us as well. Clear and obvious

Jonathan Wison in The Guardian has just written a piece about even if we do the treble it wont be as good as the rags.

That must be at least 5 articles the media have wrote about this in the last week

Just read that and was going to post it. More blah blah wailing and gnashing of teeth from another cry baby ****

I am from Ireland and nobody takes notice of this guy or what he says, most criticism of City over here is by individuals who don’t like football anyway and whose opinion means nothing to football fans here.
Was wondering where to post this, but I’ve noticed a big shift in opinions over here.
Earlier in the season I was getting the usual shit/banter from work colleagues. There is a mixture of Liverpool, United, one Arsenal and one Everton even and a few that don’t even follow football but still had their totally uninformed media lead opinion.
After the Arsenal game I walked into a much different environment. It had been coming but this was the final penny dropping.
My mate, a long time Liverpool fan reckoned that Pep now has what he had at Barca (bar Messi). He thinks this is the finest football he has seen in the PL and that we are streets ahead of anything in the league for quite a while to come.
United fans saying to me, I hope that’s not what turns up against them at Wembley.
Arsenal fan saying it was men against boys and shows them where and what they need to aim for.

There was what seemed a genuine if perhaps grudging respect for what City and Pep in particular, has done this year.
And we’ve won fuck all yet!

Jonathan Wison in The Guardian has just written a piece about even if we do the treble it wont be as good as the rags.

That must be at least 5 articles the media have wrote about this in the last week

Utter nonsense,1.0 to the Arsenal comes to mind they were boring fuckers.

Of course he thinks that he ain’t a city fan so he is bias!

Most of the time I don’t get to het up about this stuff, whether it’s praising or shitting on City. But this was an absolute steaming pile of shite, the worst bollocks I’ve read all year (and I’ve just read Destination Void by Frank Herbert). It’s just so fucking obvious they might as well have used a picture of Wilson wearing a rag and stroking his chin.

It’s worth going to the comments because he’s getting called out, even by non blues.

What a pile of dog shit.
They really are hurting badly.

Back to back trebles to be considered great…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.