Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I win Euromillions, and it isn't as much as some fucker 20-odd years ago, will I give a fuck? Nah! In fact, I won't give a shit what anyone says I'll be too busy counting the cash.

Similar thing if we win the Treble. I won't give a toss what some whining Scouser or Rag thinks about it.
They'll be a fair few on here moaning that it wasn't the quad and harping on about the fuck up at Southampton.

Most of the time I don’t get to het up about this stuff, whether it’s praising or shitting on City. But this was an absolute steaming pile of shite, the worst bollocks I’ve read all year (and I’ve just read Destination Void by Frank Herbert). It’s just so fucking obvious they might as well have used a picture of Wilson wearing a rag and stroking his chin.

It’s worth going to the comments because he’s getting called out, even by non blues.
1682805780822.png
Look at this pile of shit reply!

The real irony is that if you accept the premise of the post - that City should win the treble, that it would be 'outrageous' if we didn't - you're actually acknowledging and admitting that this City team is vastly superior to any other team in Europe, (even if we don't win it this season); ergo, this team has to be placed alongside other great European sides of the past.

View attachment 77085

The real irony is that if you accept the premise of the post - that City should win the treble, that it would be 'outrageous' if we didn't - you're actually acknowledging and admitting that this City team is vastly superior to any other team in Europe, (even if we don't win it this season); ergo, this team has to be placed alongside other great European sides of the past.
If you accept the premise that a team that's spent a lot of money should win most of the trophies it goes in for, then there's fuck-all excuse for the rags' miserable trophy haul, despite spending at least as much as us.

If you accept the premise that a team that's spent a lot of money should win most of the trophies it goes in for, then there's fuck-all excuse for the rags' miserable trophy haul, despite spending at least as much as us.
Absolutely. Money is money, regardless who's spent it.

If my roof is leaking, and I pay a grand to some skilled and experienced people to fix it, and your roof is leaking, and you pay a grand to some fucking cowboys to fix it, I'll be dry and you'll be wet, but we've both spent a thousand pounds.

Absolutely. Money is money, regardless who's spent it.

If my roof is leaking, and I pay a grand to some skilled and experienced people to fix it, and your roof is leaking, and you pay a grand to some fucking cowboys to fix it, I'll be dry and you'll be wet, but we've both spent a thousand pounds.
12670808-0-image-a-7_1556127518311.jpg

View attachment 77085

The reverse is that the Rags were not that good & stuffy as fuck.

The CAF.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation​

Joined Apr 12, 2011Messages 9,650Location IRELAND

Barney Ronay making the same point today. It’s not a sports club, any more than a police force is a sport’s club; it’s a state-run machine. It has all the backup of a state, with the Pep ecosystem grafted on. It’s fake. I never want to see United zombified in this way. Never. PR for dictators; please use someone else’s club as host organism. It’s impossible to despise City. It’s like despising a uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.