Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from referencing City as a “merkin for a dictatorship” somewhere in the middle of the article, it looks like Barney is back onside after that article from the other day.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-shines-through-as-clock-ticks-down-to-treble
Barney doesn't even know who won the penalty! The World According To Barney says that Riyad Mahrez won the penalty. Must be watching a different game to me. Or not watching at all. Barney is hurting. Game after game.

Barney doesn't even know who won the penalty! The World According To Barney says that Riyad Mahrez won the penalty. Must be watching a different game to me. Or not watching at all. Barney is hurting. Game after game.
Politically I should like the guardian but it disappeared up it's own backside years ago. Beatnick bullshit on football.

Alyson Rudd has an article in todays Sunday Times headed "How Brentford & Brighton can be City's downfall".
Not "How City can pull it off" - it's pretty obvious who she wants to win - or not to win.
Always looking for any chance of us slipping up, never the potentially positive outcomes.
And..”The sheer gulf in class when Mikel Ateta’s side were defeated…was chastening for all romantics who despair at the continuing dominance of Guardiola’s team and would like more variety…it is like having a whole year of autumn - very beautiful but ultimately depressing.” From a Liverpool supporter, who presumably was content with her team dominating English football in the 80’s and being the most likely reason why she follows them now.

Johnny Foreigners all look the same don’t they?

It's nothing but pure racism.
The Guardian portrayal of Manchester Cty by all its journalists is just racism - pure racism.
US billionaires are bad, but an Arab with some cash? Oh deary, deary me, we can't have that.
It's not just semitic Jewish business leaders the Grauniad bates - semitic Arab business leaders are in the same boat.
Arabs are there for Guardianistas to feel politically sorry for - not to come to the UK and create the best run football club there is on planet Earth.
The message is clear; "Get back in your place you ignorant Arabs."
Spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.