Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And..”The sheer gulf in class when Mikel Ateta’s side were defeated…was chastening for all romantics who despair at the continuing dominance of Guardiola’s team and would like more variety…it is like having a whole year of autumn - very beautiful but ultimately depressing.” From a Liverpool supporter, who presumably was content with her team dominating English football in the 80’s and being the most likely reason why she follows them now.
How do these fuckers get away with walking the streets with the amount of shit the gimpy fuckers spew about us?

Shame about Souness, he was very fair with city, almost pro city apart from Liverpool clashes. He also gave it to United at every opportunity and the United fans hate him for it so that will do for me.
I have a horrible feeling it won’t be long before we start seeing these YouTuber/fan tv types on the pundit panel in the near future.

Hoping for a QPR style performance, them, West Ham, Brighton and Villa have all tried and been sent packing in the end.

Rudd is a bit weird, looks psychotic to me, as you say never anything positive to say about us.

View attachment 77114
Imagine going into a dark alley in Liverpool and seeing that sat in a candle lit circle with the sacred chicken bones.

I actually wrote to the Independent owners about that twat about a year ago.

In spite of the polite response below they unsurprisingly took no notice.
Your restrained but firm letter deserved better. Something along the lines of "We appreciate your comments. The fellow is, of course, a complete turnip but this time he has gone too far. We have given him his cards/a final warning/a jolly severe talking to. While there is room in journalism for rhetorical hyperbole and poetic imagery we do not tolerate the vitriolic rant unsupported by facts. We therefore apologise unreservedly and assure you that there will be no repetition of this regrettable fall from our high journalistic standards." Sadly, the rule these days is never to apologise. The Independent, though: is there a single paper that is not anti-City? (Shakes head in bewilderment.)

Shame about Souness, he was very fair with city, almost pro city apart from Liverpool clashes. He also gave it to United at every opportunity and the United fans hate him for it so that will do for me.
I have a horrible feeling it won’t be long before we start seeing these YouTuber/fan tv types on the pundit panel in the near future.
That’s all Sky Sports News is now. No real journos anymore, just people in their mums spare room wearing Ear Pods throwing cliches around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.