Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was a grass roots manager going up to an official in that manner, I suspect he would be reported to the league and banned for a serious length of time. Metrovic got an eight game ban for tugging the arm of a ref, Klipperty has run 10 yards away from the goal his team has scored in to deliberately confront the official. I don’t think a five game stadium ban with no communication allowed is going too far although I don’t think PL has the balls. Might set an example to all managers about what is expected. I reckon if that happened in rugby it would be a six month ban.
Banning the narcissist off the telly for the remainder of the season would be punishment enough for him.

Banning the narcissist off the telly for the remainder of the season would be punishment enough for him.
It wasn't that long ago that Klopp was on every f+++in advert on German TV. Couldn't watch a game of football without seeing him selling cars, beer, glasses, you name it.
Narcissist is definitely the right word

Likewise the Wolves player who was the third player to walk towards the ref, got booked, it was his second card, and got sent off. From what I recall, there was no aggression in his demeanor, maybe walked like a "hard man" for a short while.
Oi!
Somebody has the copyrIght on that one thank you.

Snide nasty **** needs sorting, how can an adult behave like that and still be in a job?

No one should put up with bullying in the work place. The 4th officials bosses should be all over this protecting their official.

Klopp is a horrible person behave like that anywhere else and he gets a slap.

No one should put up with bullying in the work place. The 4th officials bosses should be all over this protecting their official.

Given they aren’t work colleagues as such, defining what Klopp did to the 4th official as bullying in the workplace, is a pretty dangerous path to tread, given the abuse they routinely get from supporters!

Klopp in addition dismissed Ryan Mason's protest about the high kick from Jota on one of the Spurs players in a condescending manner during the post match interview. Mason has every right to query the incident given that a head injury ended his own career.

Klopp is a nasty narcissistic twat with anger issues.

Like how all us lot know about Micheal Jordan and that Chicago Bulls team despite knowing naff all about basketball.

Football/PL has grown greatly in popularity over there since 2010 (although still not at the level of their more traditional sports!) and it’s City who have been the most successful side during that period. City could become how we saw the Chicago Bulls and Haaland is the Micheal Jordan.
I haven't a clue about either of them and have no wish to and while I can understand anyone playing the game for fun, the fact that people actually pay to watch is a mystery I will never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.