Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's time for officials to have their own security! I would love to see that - can you imagine the chaos. The only problem is that they would feel more entitled to make more shit decisions in favour of their favourite teams.

Just thought that, amid all this clickbait media bullshit from gaslighting WhatsApp wankers about City being robotic and dull, maybe some people might appreciate a take from an old-school Fleet Street football writer who really knows the game. The above are tweets by Norman Giller, senior football correspondent for the Daily Express in the sixties and seventies, when it had the biggest circulation in the land.

He posted the above after watching City dismantle Liverpool and Arsenal, respectively. He's now in his 80s and still writes books in his retirement, having watched football for well over 70 years. He's also a Spurs fan, but no one's perfect. Anyway, thought it nice to cite an informed journalistic view that doesn't have to be viewed through a prism of the desperate chase for redshirt clicks.

Thanks for sharing those posts Peter and identifying a respected journalist from my ancient era.

He most certainly would be able to compare teams from different times so vital evidence for us to believe in the City of today.

Klopp in addition dismissed Ryan Mason's protest about the high kick from Jota on one of the Spurs players in a condescending manner during the post match interview. Mason has every right to query the incident given that a head injury ended his own career.

Klopp is a nasty narcissistic twat with anger issues.
Plenty of similar photos of Klopp gnashing and gurning are all over the internet. He's a nasty twat and completely fucking unhinged.
Klopp gurn.jpg

Isn't it strange how Saudi, qatari, UAE ownership of football clubs is a problem for some folk, but I'm sure these states own or have investments in many other parts of UK plc , but they are apparently not worth reporting on.
I think the building where talksport is ,is owned by the Kuwaits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.