Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't a clue about either of them and have no wish to and while I can understand anyone playing the game for fun, the fact that people actually pay to watch is a mystery I will never understand.
Wait until you see the price of tickets.

I was talking to an American before our semi final against the rags. I can't remember how much he paid to watch his gridiron team, but the cost for about a half dozen games was absolutely eye watering.
Went to see Philadelphia 76ers against Boston Celtics years ago, boss brought us, I remember him being delighted at getting a good deal on the tickets and iirc he paid something like $350 a head. Weren't even corporate/hospitality or anything mind, just tickets with a decent view of the court.

Went to see Philadelphia 76ers against Boston Celtics years ago, boss brought us, I remember him being delighted at getting a good deal on the tickets and iirc he paid something like $350 a head. Weren't even corporate/hospitality or anything mind, just tickets with a decent view of the court.
Probably just as well I didn't work for him. I'd have been sacked for falling asleep within a few seconds. :)

Probably just as well I didn't work for him. I'd have been sacked for falling asleep within a few seconds. :)
Basketball is actually quite a good watch tbf, it's end to end. Wouldn't catch me paying that kind of money for a ticket though.

Basketball is actually quite a good watch tbf, it's end to end. Wouldn't catch me paying that kind of money for a ticket though.
Nah, not for me mate. I find it mind numbingly boring.

You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You MISS, we score,
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.

WE WIN!

It's sport for those who need excitement every 5 seconds.

Like the sporting version of all those shite Marvel films with an explosion every 5 seconds.

YAWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.