Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland 30+

Nunez 25+

We need to get up to speed quickly to having a striker up top! Yesterday for me we didn’t get the ball in the box enough or look to get to Haaland Liverpool with there directness quicker play always get the ball to there strikers a lot quicker than we do..

I'm happy with how we play. We'll make some adjustments wrt Haaland, but nothing revolutionary. We are likely to score more goals than Liverpool.

Highlights included

Matterface and that woman (Karen Carney is it) unable to say that city’s goal was onside
Instead saying ohhhhh its tight I tell u what it’s very close to call

And the woman saying the whole of the ball is clearly out in an inconclusive replay of the ball pulled back for Haaland to finish
she also claimed Ederson brought down the Liverpool player for a penalty when he clearly got the ball first.

I wonder if we will ever see a game against the dippers again where ther isn't at least 1 or 2 decisions that look strange.

The blatant handball by the Liverpool player as he dived on it the box was the strangest one yesterday.

Not mention at all by the commentators, no review.

It remains as bent as a nine bob note.

Highlights included

Matterface and that woman (Karen Carney is it) unable to say that city’s goal was onside
Instead saying ohhhhh its tight I tell u what it’s very close to call

And the woman saying the whole of the ball is clearly out in an inconclusive replay of the ball pulled back for Haaland to finish

Tbf, she may be incompetent, moronic, biased, etc, but not because she's she. A lot of foolish, biased men have commented on City, especially the last decade.

Tbf, she may be incompetent, moronic, biased, etc, but not because she's she. A lot of foolish, biased men have commented on City, especially the last decade.
True alexmcity. Karen Carney bought the, “I will get away with it as long as I’m negative towards City” bias a long time ago. The first time I heard her commentary / punditry was in City’s FA Cup win over Everton Women. She repeatedly spoke tosh about City’s “individuals” were playing a “team” in Everton even when the programme lead (maybe Gabby) gave her several opportunities to make other comments. Karen Carney is improving but still out of her depth.

In contrast, Izzy Christiansen is very knowledgable and an excellent communicator. Karen was a brilliant football but is bad as Michael Owen when it comes to commentating.

All of a sudden the Charity Shield is a competitive game now the dippers have won it. Can I remind everybody that David Moyes won the CS with Yoonited and how did that season end for him?

True alexmcity. Karen Carney bought the, “I will get away with it as long as I’m negative towards City” bias a long time ago. The first time I heard her commentary / punditry was in City’s FA Cup win over Everton Women. She repeatedly spoke tosh about City’s “individuals” were playing a “team” in Everton even when the programme lead (maybe Gabby) gave her several opportunities to make other comments. Karen Carney is improving but still out of her depth.

In contrast, Izzy Christiansen is very knowledgable and an excellent communicator. Karen was a brilliant football but is bad as Michael Owen when it comes to commentating.

Carney is the one who made that daft comment about Leeds fluking their promotion to the CL. She is thick as pig shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.