Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
she also claimed Ederson brought down the Liverpool player for a penalty when he clearly got the ball first.
She was possibly the most biased commentator I have heard. Even my missus who isn't into football and was half listening to the game from the kitchen asked if she was a scouse fan. She was also clueless claiming at one point that city were playing a 442 formation

I wonder if we will ever see a game against the dippers again where ther isn't at least 1 or 2 decisions that look strange.

The blatant handball by the Liverpool player as he dived on it the box was the strangest one yesterday.

Not mention at all by the commentators, no review.

It remains as bent as a nine bob note.
I still haven't forgotten the disallowed Foden goal in the 2-2 at the Etihad last year, .. oooh no foul in the build up..... never went back to tell us where, just air brushed from existence.

I know Karen was fucking abysmal as she always is, the stupid excited shouty thing she does it excruciating to listen to but also, why does Matterface feel like he has to describe small details about players whilst commentating, it's like he thinks he is writing a novel, just say the player's name and there position on the pitch, I don't give a fuck if he's tall, dark and handsome and hails from Austria you fucking turnip, it grates on me whenever he is on the TV or Radio tbh.
now Natalie tells us how you really feel

She was possibly the most biased commentator I have heard. Even my missus who isn't into football and was half listening to the game from the kitchen asked if she was a scouse fan. She was also clueless claiming at one point that city were playing a 442 formation

We should be used to such shite by now, but it's becoming more and more blatant and obvious. My similarly not a huge footie fan missus, said exactly the same thing. And Arsenal mate messaged me saying similar. Even other fans can see it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.