Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp in addition dismissed Ryan Mason's protest about the high kick from Jota on one of the Spurs players in a condescending manner during the post match interview. Mason has every right to query the incident given that a head injury ended his own career.

Klopp is a nasty narcissistic twat with anger issues.
If he didn’t have football, he’d be keeping people locked up in his basement and eating them.

He'd have been 21 then. Pretty much anyone old enough to actually remember spurs winning a title was either alive during ww2 or born fairly shortly after.
I remember it as a young whippersnapper and I also remember City halting their run of 11 consecutive wins at the start of their epic 1960-61 season with a 1-1 draw at WHL. There was a time, when City were fairly crap and Spurs a very good side, when City were Spurs' bogey team especially at WHL. Times have changed and City are sweeping all before them and Spurs a mediocre team and now we can't even buy a goal, let alone a point, at their new stadium.

Went to see Philadelphia 76ers against Boston Celtics years ago, boss brought us, I remember him being delighted at getting a good deal on the tickets and iirc he paid something like $350 a head. Weren't even corporate/hospitality or anything mind, just tickets with a decent view of the court
I went to see basketball when I was in Seattle.
The company I with there paid for it.
I know it was expensive but the strange thing was that Stevie Wonder was there at the game and had the best seats, right down at courtside.

I went to see basketball when I was in Seattle.
The company I with there paid for it.
I know it was expensive but the strange thing was that Stevie Wonder was there at the game and had the best seats, right down at courtside.
You'd think he'd have gone for Higher Ground.

I haven't a clue about either of them and have no wish to and while I can understand anyone playing the game for fun, the fact that people actually pay to watch is a mystery I will never understand.
Same. I have been to a few games in the past in Boston and NYC, Celtics and Nets, and they were actually pretty boring until the end.

It’s a sport where you can miss the first 90% of the game and not actually lose any of the entertainment value. Especially given the last 5 minutes takes 45 minutes to play out. It’s made worse by how many games they play; renders most of them pretty meaningless. The high scoring itself makes the play feel redundant—why should I care you just sunk the 12th three pointer of the game, in a three game series against the same team, that has no bearing on your playoff qualification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.