Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone write this in all seriousness and dare to call themselves a football journalist: "Swap Haaland for Weghorst – and leave everything else unchanged – and City are out of the title race by Christmas. They’re 12th by the time the season pauses for the Qatar World Cup, with even Champions League qualification a remote object on the horizon. They lose against Newcastle and Crystal Palace and Aston Villa, draw with Manchester United and Brighton and Fulham. Guardiola’s future is being called into question long before the late-spring rally that helps them recover to seventh place and a tilt at the Europa Conference League".

How many goals did haaland score in the previous 5 seasons where we won fucking 4 premier leagues and a never done before never done since domestic treble?!?

He then goes on about city being Machine like, soulless, machine-like, soulless. The stick they keep trying to beat us with. These fucking articles are the only soulless machine-like things around here.

Fucking hate them all. To be this fucking bitter...Jesus Christ I wish they'd all fuck off...actually I prefer them to stay and watch us destroy the hopes and dreams of the teams they love.
He’s just a twat - and what’s worse is he knows he’s being a twat. Sadly, being a twat brings clicks and revenue. The media is fucked - the internet has turned it into a battleground where dispute, outrage and conflict is fed into every issue causing division and even hatred. The monetisation of dispute and division is the new business model and it’s squeezing out the bits of balance and fairness still left.

Tyler and Neville were a disgrace last night basically willing West Ham,Leeds and Everton to beat us.

Neville in particular is absolutely shitting it that we could win the treble but oh sweet baby Jesus just heard Lee Dixon's commentary on NBC and hes cranked up the bitterness up to 11.

Every goal goal he's begging VAR to overturn them.

He thought Ake fouled a defender when the cross came in. Thought Haaland was offside and thought a City player was offside impeding Fabianski line of sight for Fodens goal.

We truly are getting into uncharted territory of jealousy and bitterness from the media and I expect it's only going to get worse over the next few weeks

The journalists of old wrote 99% of the time totally unbiased articles praising whoever deserved it and equally sticking the boot in regardless of their allegiance’s to whatever team,today’s rabble can not write level headed or unbiased articles as they are so wrapped up in the team they support and let jealousy and pure hatred rise up in what they write,they are just platforms now for people to vent in writing,some of them actually need help as I’m sure some have mental health issues..

The journalists of old wrote 99% of the time totally unbiased articles praising whoever deserved it and equally sticking the boot in regardless of their allegiance’s to whatever team,today’s rabble can not write level headed or unbiased articles as they are so wrapped up in the team they support and let jealousy and pure hatred rise up in what they write,they are just platforms now for people to vent in writing,some of them actually need help as I’m sure some have mental health issues..
So true. Back in the day football journos often had a close and friendly relationship with top players. I doubt the likes of Delaney, Harris x2, Liew and the other click bait twats have ever even spoken one on one to a player of any significance.

So true. Back in the day football journos often had a close and friendly relationship with top players. I doubt the likes of Delaney, Harris x2, Liew and the other click bait twats have ever even spoken one on one to a player of any significance.
Yip I wouldn’t call todays hacks journalists 99% of them are just fanboys of whatever club they write giddy articles about,how some of them actually got jobs as sports ( football)writers beggars belief..

They definitely speak to the ones at the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.