Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media seems to be full on knocking City this morning and last night. Dave jones on sky must have had on a WHU kit on under his coat. Tyler and Neville worst I have heard, Neville wanting our players booked after every tackle !

From what I have read on hear we certainly are boiling alot of piss lol
ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif

i hope someone will show The Viking this video before Chelsea match

No slight on HK but Haaland is doing things now he could only of dreamt of at 22, he was also on loan to Millwall Norwich & Leyton orient while Erl was killing it in the champions league, he’s just smashed HK best attempt at beating the Pl record in his first season and could end up with more trophies in one year than HK whole career. HK is a great number 9 in an age where they are dying off, but Haaland is something else, there isn’t another player on the planet right now that compares

Was that guy at the match? 'Cos the game he's describing here was merely a shadow of the one I saw. And what exactly were our struggles off the pitch?

Probably just listened to Neville. Despite having 80% possession, conceding one chance, hitting the post twice, one Worldie from Fabianski and numerous last ditch clearances it seemed that he thought we struggled. We weren’t our best, but the result was never in doubt.

Neville was full of hope in that first half and at HT,it quickly began to disappear once that first goal went in,his devastation was impossible to disguise.....that bonus made me very happy.
It was so obvious.Finds plenty to say while the games still level,then once we take the lead,he’s got absolutely fuck all to say!It’s almost as if he’s just upped and left!Pathetic behaviour by him and by Sky for paying him for it.

He’s just a twat - and what’s worse is he knows he’s being a twat. Sadly, being a twat brings clicks and revenue. The media is fucked - the internet has turned it into a battleground where dispute, outrage and conflict is fed into every issue causing division and even hatred. The monetisation of dispute and division is the new business model and it’s squeezing out the bits of balance and fairness still left.

The fact is, if we’d not signed Haaland. We’d have been way out in front now, as we wouldn’t have needed to adapt our system to fit him in. We’d have just carried on from where we left off.

Next year is when teams will really need to worry.

Weighorst? We just wouldn’t sign a player for zero reason. That’s why we don’t have a traditional left back..

It was so obvious.Finds plenty to say while the games still level,then once we take the lead,he’s got absolutely fuck all to say!It’s almost as if he’s just upped and left!Pathetic behaviour by him and by Sky for paying him for it.

Even in the opening exchanges,he was cringeworthy in his desperation.....almost begging the ref to book both Dias and Walker.

The bias is not right,a commentator should display impartiality,and while Neville can offer good insight......he is anything but fair where we are concerned.

The pain is palpable this morning, our squad is even bigger than it was before, we buy up all the best players, we've done nothing to deserve it etc etc. Lots of convenient untruths and zero analysis or appreciation. Nothing about loyalty, shrewd business (Bernstein), and making yourself investable. Long may it continue - hilarious - the thick, jealous cnuts.

Last edited:
The pain is palpable this morning our squad is even bigger than it was before, we buy up all the best players, we've done nothing to deserve it etc etc. Lots of convenient untruths and zero analysis or appreciation. Nothing about loyalty, shrewd business (Bernstein), and making yourself investable. Long may it continue - hilarious - the thick, jealous cnuts.
Contrast that with the gushing coverage given to Wrexham and their new owners and cash injection

Is this the same geezer who nearly mounted Gary Neville in the studio on Derby Day in 2017 when Rashford scored for the rags when we beat the 2-1 at theirs?
He seems like the class creep you had at school, the one always running off to tell the teacher.

Last night's coverage was a sham, cissy and ada on comms willing west ham to score, this prick talking out of his arse, what do you expect with the bitter pricks at sky.
"And coming up after the break it's some no hopers versus Maaaaannnchesteeeeer united" or am I imagining that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.