Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was possibly the most biased commentator I have heard. Even my missus who isn't into football and was half listening to the game from the kitchen asked if she was a scouse fan. She was also clueless claiming at one point that city were playing a 442 forma

she also claimed Ederson brought down the Liverpool player for a penalty when he clearly got the ball first.
Maybe the rules of womens football are different to the real game, saying that City were lucky not to concede a penalty after Ederson clearly got the ball made her sound like a fucking idiot.

She was possibly the most biased commentator I have heard. Even my missus who isn't into football and was half listening to the game from the kitchen asked if she was a scouse fan. She was also clueless claiming at one point that city were playing a 442 formation
All of them in the media are scared of The Cult's fanbase - literally scared - they dare not criticise or show a lack of favouritism toward that club for fear of the reaction. None of them will admit it but it's true.

2 things…

I’m not a misogynist but…. Football used to be a means for men to escape from women for a few hours on a Saturday… they’ve taken that off us now…

Football used to be a sport that you could pretty much believe in the integrity of what was happenning in front of your eyes… now we can’t.

It might as well be WWF wrestling the way its going…

Stinks…

She was possibly the most biased commentator I have heard. Even my missus who isn't into football and was half listening to the game from the kitchen asked if she was a scouse fan. She was also clueless claiming at one point that city were playing a 442 formation
She wouldn't even commit to Foden being onside when it was quite easy to see from the couch in just 1 replay.
She is either a Liverpool fan or she had been versed before hand on when to be positive and when to negative during her imputs

Just seems clueless to me.

All of a sudden the Charity Shield is a competitive game now the dippers have won it. Can I remind everybody that David Moyes won the CS with Yoonited and how did that season end for him?
Mourinho classed it as one of his 3 trophies in a season at the rags. The others being the League Cup and the Europeless League, qualification for which is by failue.

I’ll have to turn the volume down this season, she was doing my head in and let’s be honest, they’re mostly all the same.

Does Ronay have an alcohol problem ? Something not right about him.
Ronay is another one of the posh boy Guardianistas who latched onto football because it represents a meal ticket for him, not because he has any love of the game or understands its roots. On his Twitter feed he is trying (and failing) to create what he thinks is football banter. But it doesn't come naturally to him so he gets it wrong by trying to second guess what he thinks will amuse "moronic" football fans and, as usual, he gets it wrong.
Ronay is a fraud, like so many of his trendy London pals, but what is worse is that he is a patronising snob. Genuine fans who love football for what it is can see through him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.