Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe fat boy Rooney has written an excellent article in Times this morning, saying we'll destroy Madrid in semi, but also going against all other journalists in pointing out that CL can be work in progress and reminding people it took Utd many years to win the CL under Fergie. Also he feels when we get our first we'll win several
Came on this thread hoping to see the article. If anyone has a subscription to post it please

I didnt say they've ignored haaland? I do think they're getting in on the act though, appeasing their fans, with (obscure) records being broken by their player.... Sort of like utd being on for "the treble "
I think Kane becoming the second highest ever PL scorer is absolutely newsworthy in its own right.

2nd highest goal scorer and not likely to break Shearers record of all time.. Yup newsworthy I suppose.
I’d say he was more likely to break it than not. He’s got at least three more PL seasons in him and he’ll be at his peak (or thereabouts) for the next two. Doubt he’ll move abroad with that record in sight, and he doesn’t strike me as the adventurous type.

I’d say he was more likely to break it than not. He’s got at least three more PL seasons in him and he’ll be at his peak (or thereabouts) for the next two. Doubt he’ll move abroad with that record in sight, and he doesn’t strike me as the adventurous type.
If he goes to the rags he might struggle.

Rushden and Glendenning on Talksport openly displaying their anti City sentiment today. Rushden repeatedly bemoaning the fact that Leeds did not equalise and stating everyone but City fans wanted them to do so! Then they invite a Spanish journo on to expand on how good Real are and ask how they can beat City. The sheer joy in their voices when she said Modric would be back from injury on Tuesday. This would not happen to any other English club in Europe!
Sacked talksport off many moons ago, shithouse of a radio station

I think he’d be a good signing for Bayern, desperate for a striker, gets him a trophy & Levy doesn’t lose him to a prem club.

Believe fat boy Rooney has written an excellent article in Times this morning, saying we'll destroy Madrid in semi, but also going against all other journalists in pointing out that CL can be work in progress and reminding people it took Utd many years to win the CL under Fergie. Also he feels when we get our first we'll win several

You can read the article here....

Erling Haaland can take ruthless revenge on Real – City will blow them away​

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...f?shareToken=9f5d9a4a64276ba27006671a8fa748b1

Rushden and Glendenning on Talksport openly displaying their anti City sentiment today. Rushden repeatedly bemoaning the fact that Leeds did not equalise and stating everyone but City fans wanted them to do so! Then they invite a Spanish journo on to expand on how good Real are and ask how they can beat City. The sheer joy in their voices when she said Modric would be back from injury on Tuesday. This would not happen to any other English club in Europe!
That would be 2 employees of Newscorp pretending they have integrity, the irony! Wonder what the dipper fans think of Rushton and Glendenning working for the same owners as the Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.