Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past hour on Sly Sports:

Should De Bruyne's goal have stood?
Erling Haaland's dad removed from the ground.
Was Haaland frozen out at the Bernabau?
Should City's equaliser against Gillingham in '99 be investigated by the FA after Mark Halsey was seen cheering on City on Twitter?
What is your favourite Derby moment? Here's the Rooney shin so you know what we're on about.

Someone's hurting.
'Why City drawing in Madrid is good news for Liverpool' ..... sorry - wrong thread.

In the past hour on Sly Sports:

Should De Bruyne's goal have stood?
Erling Haaland's dad removed from the ground.
Was Haaland frozen out at the Bernabau?
Should City's equaliser against Gillingham in '99 be investigated by the FA after Mark Halsey was seen cheering on City on Twitter?
What is your favourite Derby moment? Here's the Rooney shin so you know what we're on about.

Someone's hurting.
Sad isn’t it. British media supports British team in semi final of CL ………..oh wait a minute

I think you’re missing the point. If it were Real Madrid playing Manchester United, Micah Richards would’ve been nowhere near the studio. Pundits would be any three of Ferdinand, Keane, Hargreaves, Dublin, Scholes etc. There’d be no City pundit in there to celebrate.

100% correct rags ever get to another semi final it be full of ex players with not an ex city player in site!

He's not wrong though, Micah is the house clown and Lescott is the invisible man and I'm no fan.
I love both players for what they did for City and they seem like really nice guys but Micah has never uttered a single interesting insight about football and Joleon always looks like he doesn't believe he should be there.

Nedum needs to be pushed forward if we want a former Blue who can stand his ground and also manage intelligent analysis of a game.

Fuck off Ferdinand.

Camelface is the type of ex-player that should be nowhere near any media outlets. Unabashedly biased and sometimes an embarrassment for Rags themselves. People still haven't forgotten his declaration on Ole.

But he's not supposed to take an objective and balanced view. That's why BT employ him along with the other ex rags & dippers. Same as SKY TV - BT make no secret of their pro United / Liverpool and anti City bias. Actually, that is their USP. Lescott is a stooge who will say fuck all. That's why they employ him also.
I just don't listen to them. I start my stream (as I will never pay for such shite as BT or SKY) on the kick off. Turn it off at half time and turn it off immediately after the game has finished.
That celebration by camel gob last night just shows you how much City being successful is hurting him. He's absolutely and totally desperate for us to lose. It's eating away at him from the inside every single day. It's absolutely fucking marvellous what we have done to to this lot. For me their pain is our fuel.

That’s what I do! Seen the Rio video on Twitter honestly didn’t bother me he is rag of course he Doesn’t want city to win the champs league! Jus token Neville cheerleading arsenal and saying Everton will be well up for city on Sunday and it not easy!

Reactions: PPT
Thing with wio is that he fucking hates us, that's fine it's mutual but, he'll sell his soul on tv for a few extra quid he probably doesn't need.....no self awareness or morals.

If he did a raggy version of buzzer's day at the swamp (wonder why he wasn't invited on again?)I'd have a snakes belly's level of respect for the ****.

He's too busy posting shit videos of himself, remember when he sat there looking smug and nodding when the Portuguese tart returned to them? Wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.