Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny mills on talkshite (i don't know why i do this to myself) offering virtually no insight.
"What will the atmosphere be like?"
"Nothing like the Bernabau". Can we find someone who actually is passionate about city to be the city pundit they call?

Danny mills on talkshite (i don't know why i do this to myself) offering virtually no insight.
"Nothing like the Bernabau". Can we find someone who actually is passionate about city to be the city pundit they call?
My only amazement is he didn't say "nothing like Anfield".

But he's not supposed to take an objective and balanced view. That's why BT employ him along with the other ex rags & dippers. Same as SKY TV - BT make no secret of their pro United / Liverpool and anti City bias. Actually, that is their USP. Lescott is a stooge who will say fuck all. That's why they employ him also.
I just don't listen to them. I start my stream (as I will never pay for such shite as BT or SKY) on the kick off. Turn it off at half time and turn it off immediately after the game has finished.
That celebration by camel gob last night just shows you how much City being successful is hurting him. He's absolutely and totally desperate for us to lose. It's eating away at him from the inside every single day. It's absolutely fucking marvellous what we have done to to this lot. For me their pain is our fuel.
"For me their pain is our fuel" every contributor on here should take note

Reactions: PPT
Maybe someone who was there can enlighten me but when the cameras panned to the crowd the punters looked like they were at a fashion show rather than a football match. Also when you have around 70,000 + 1 urging you on there's bound to be some noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.