Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football on tv is becoming unwatchable to me with their stupid arty close ups of players in the penalty area and replays of incidents with no relevance, even though the ball is still in play. They continually miss incidents and its only a matter of time before they miss a goal, you'd think the commentary and camera work would be superior to forty years ago, but it's actually deteriorated.
my lads laugh at me saying show the f***ing game over and over watching on tv then something happens my reply "we wouldn't F***ing know weve been watching highlights"

Like I said, I am no conspiracy theorist (honestly) but you jump out of your chair screaming when someone you want to score scores, I can't imagine any scenario when you do that when one team scores and then do the same when the other team scores. By all means show appreciation for two wonder goals, but jumping up screaming for both? .... Come on.
Did he jump up and scream for Dzeko's goal?

Well if the rag infested media want to call for that let’s chalk off Rashford’s goal in January and they would be in 5th. We would also have one more point in the title race.
Let's look at an alternative scenario. An England World Cup game v Spain, and England score a goal where the the ball might have been out of play some time before. Does anyone believe that there would have been endless discussion about how England's goal should have been disallowed? Of course not, because the media all support England in the World Cup, as you'd expect. Had Spain scored such a goal, there cdertainly would have been an angry inquest.

It therefore depends on whom you want to win. We don't want Spain to beat England, so the media will dispute the legality of their goal. By the same token, some media rats don't want City to do well, so they'll look for ways to disprove the legitimacy of a City goal, however brilliant it was.

You'd think that City, as the only English club left in the competition, would get the wholehearted support of the media. But no. In ther words, City are reported/commented on by many sources in a different way from the national side.

It shows that many do not want us to succeed, or the hegemony of the redshirted trio will be threatened.

Stuart Pearce saying City need more punch???......ha ha ha ha ha....oh the fucking irony!! That clueless c*** with his own managerial 'genius' had us scoring a grand total of 10 goals in 19 home games. And they allow him airtime as a so-called expert? Fuck off........(Pearce, not you Herrock!)
Yeh but what a 10 goals they were!?!

Not remember the dizzying heights when Corradi spaffed 2 of his seasons total against Fulham in a 3-1 drubbing.

3 fucking first half goals!

That's 30% of our home goals return scored in one half of football. Not many managers could have pulled that off.

Spoiled we were............

Yeh but what a 10 goals they were!?!

Not remember the dizzying heights when Corradi spaffed 2 of his seasons total against Fulham in a 3-1 drubbing.

3 fucking first half goals!

That's 30% of our home goals return scored in one half of football. Not many managers could have pulled that off.

Spoiled we were............
Truly glorious season ticket ensured I witnessed the spectacle.

my lads laugh at me saying show the f***ing game over and over watching on tv then something happens my reply "we wouldn't F***ing know weve been watching highlights"
These producers of football coverage don't know what fans want to see. I think they all have visions of grandeur and are trying to be Martin Scorsese with the long lingering looks at Managers on the bench doing feck all while it's kicking off on the pitch. Just show the game. I don't want to look at all the ugly mugs from Bluemoon (apart from Kaz, obviously) while Erling is knocking one in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.