Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top factual trolling by Man City

Just listening to XS Manchester radio in the car (80/90/00's indie/rockish music - very good), and they have an advert from Man City for the official Man City podcast.

It ends...
'blah blah blah... the official podcast from the only Team from Manchester'

Absolutely spot on. I had more than one tear in my eye. Kevin is a remarkable human being. Deserves at least a knighthood although he wouldn't want it.
Anyone who loves sport should look at the two of them to see what a true sportsman means. God bless them both.
Excellent posts there Bravo

Keown makes some decent points, the whole Sky commentary team needs sorting.
They should be neutral and we shouldn't have Neville doing rags games and Carragher on Liverpool games.
They need to sort this

Like Morecambe and Wise he made all the right comments but just in the wrong places, never heard a pundit lose their shit like that for a while, he was hitting out everywhere.

Neville's immediate reaction to Brighton's second even before the shot was taken was a categorical "He's offside" when he was well onside. Wishful thinking on his part.
Pretty sure he said he's onside

I have to laugh at Keown claiming bias when last season he was frothing at the mouth commentating for BT during our game at the Emirates.

Neanderthal ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.