Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame Naga didn't ask Bob where £72 million Pepe is these days ? Big difference between having money and spending it wisely. Akanji for £15 million or £50 million for Ben White ? Hmmmm....let me think who I'd rather have.
What did Arsenal do with all the money for Kolo Toure, Nasri, Clichy and Adebayor ? Pissed it up the wall, that's what.
that old French idiot Wenger has a tasty wine cellar, so I've been told ?

Just heard an advert on 5live for a BBC sport podcast about the sale of the world's biggest club. You will be shocked that it had both Silly Sally and slimy Stone flogging the podcast. Now I've not paid the licence fee for years but if I did I would be fuming about the state broadcasters putting so much on the sale of one club which may indeed not go through.

Just listened to The Game, The Times football podcast. Why did I bother - absolutely NO coverage of our game, which is a scandal in itself for a 'national' publication.

The ghastly Alyson Rudd on the panel displaying her usual lack of journalistic integrity, unable to hide her obvious biases towards her beloved Liverpool by getting an anti-City dig in, saying she 'wouldn't pay anything to watch the predictability of City'. Did she express the same sentiments when Liverpool were marching to 97 and 99 points in successive seasons ? Thought not.
She's such a hypocrite. I remember her on the Sunday Supplement many years ago she fell in love with football watching Liverpool with Heighway, Souness, Dalglish at a time when they were winning literally everything. Her monotone, dreary voice would even make Martin Tyler sound like a livewire.

Just heard an advert on 5live for a BBC sport podcast about the sale of the world's biggest club. You will be shocked that it had both Silly Sally and slimy Stone flogging the podcast. Now I've not paid the licence fee for years but if I did I would be fuming about the state broadcasters putting so much on the sale of one club which may indeed not go through.
Yeah Sky are totally ignoring it. And why are you listening to the beeb if you dislike it?

I was a passenger in a car of a friend who listens to 5live.
Good job you werent on the Sky football page, it's full of red shite right now. City are mentioned twice and one of them is because Bellingham has turned us down again. (not sure how many times he will turn us down)

At least the beeb are giving it relatively better coverage. But you wouldnt know :)

Genuinely comical

Apart from that statement being a total myth,i mean we haven't even got one proper left back.....where the fuck do these clowns think our players have come from? They try and make it sound so simplistic......when all you have to do is look at Chelsea,the rags,Everton,and Liverpool to a degree.....to see spending cash is only half the battle.

They really are fucking cretins.

Our second xi would be something like this.

Ortega

Lewis
Akanji
Laporte
Gomez

Phillips
Perrone
Foden

Mahrez
Alvarez
Palmer

Not sure even the most one eyed City fans would consider that xi to be full of World class players.

Foden, Mahrez, Laporte maybe.

Akanji and Gomez very good players.

Just doing my morning round up on socials before I start work

The lads have really boiled some piss, not our fault arsenal have melted away

Henry Winter in particular seems a little vexed crying for protection of saka
I bet he wasn’t crying for protection for the player that martinelli took out.
How that challenge goes unpunished is beyond me……

However…. His team mate made sure he didn’t do it again (Caicedo maybe)
And was thanked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.