Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC yet again, they really are going overboard at the moment:

The WSL season starts on Saturday, 10 September, with Tottenham at home to Alessia Russo and Ella Toone's Manchester United at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The BBC will show Millie Bright's Chelsea begin their title defence on Sunday, 11 September. The match against West Ham kicks off at Stamford Bridge at 12:30 BST and will be live on BBC Two and BBC iPlayer.

After that, the BBC will show Aston Villa's match against Manchester City from Villa Park on Sunday, 18 September

i guess we had no players let alone the match winner in the England team then
Is that real? Hahaha! About as subtle as a brick the sad, sad, cunts.

BBC again. Just after choosing us as the example instead of the WSL champions Chelsea in their wages report and as always getting it totally wrong by not mentioning the wage cap in the WSL have now run a story about football fans being scammed over fake tickets and of course main photo is a Man City photo.
Surely after Paris, the Dipper fans should have been the main Photo.

When is our club, PR going to say enough is enough with the BBC and start denying them access over the clear red top bias they have
An escalation of actions against anyone on media who doesn't play fair.

First step - prevent access to training facilities / stadium outside match days
Second - no access to catering on match day
Third - no interviews other than contractual obligations
Fourth - kick in the bollocks

BBC again. Just after choosing us as the example instead of the WSL champions Chelsea in their wages report and as always getting it totally wrong by not mentioning the wage cap in the WSL have now run a story about football fans being scammed over fake tickets and of course main photo is a Man City photo.
Surely after Paris, the Dipper fans should have been the main Photo.

When is our club, PR going to say enough is enough with the BBC and start denying them access over the clear red top bias they have
Clear & Obvious

An escalation of actions against anyone on media who doesn't play fair.

First step - prevent access to training facilities / stadium outside match days
Second - no access to catering on match day
Third - no interviews other than contractual obligations
Fourth - kick in the bollocks
Fifth - seat relocation to the lower South Stand

That's exactly what I meant all along. You are calling me a misogynist because I call out something that is patently unfair. Nothing to do with sex or gender, which ever it is nowadays. I have met quite a few women and one or two of them were actually quite nice.
Jeez can someone please move all this to a new/different thread.

I prefer to read postings here telling me about how all the media, except Martin Samuel, hates us.

Last edited:
BBC yet again, they really are going overboard at the moment:

The WSL season starts on Saturday, 10 September, with Tottenham at home to Alessia Russo and Ella Toone's Manchester United at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The BBC will show Millie Bright's Chelsea begin their title defence on Sunday, 11 September. The match against West Ham kicks off at Stamford Bridge at 12:30 BST and will be live on BBC Two and BBC iPlayer.

After that, the BBC will show Aston Villa's match against Manchester City from Villa Park on Sunday, 18 September

i guess we had no players let alone the match winner in the England team then
To be fair if you read further down the same article it says:

"Chloe Kelly who scored the winning goal against Germany in the final, Lauren Hemp, Kiera Walsh, and the England women's record scorer Ellen White are among the City contingent."

I must admit I nearly fell off my chair reading that. First time for everything I guess...

Albeit I'm not expecting any likes for this post! :-)

Breaking news - Brighton LB Marc Cucurella shuns Manchester City to join Chelsea.
In a statement the Spaniard says that he was stalling on a move to City as he knew a bigger club was interested in his signature, according to our sources at Sky Tenerife.

Yes it's joke but i wonder how far off it will be from the media reports in the next couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.