Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the club telling BBC United, Mediacity to f*ck off!

No matter how much BBC Football ignore and overlook City in general compared to other top PL clubs, you can always rely on City to keep on accommodating them.

Ignoring city by having an interview with Haaland on football focus.... what a bunch of bastards eh!

Ignoring city by having an interview with Haaland on football focus.... what a bunch of bastards eh!

You know what I mean. It's been well documented continually on this thread. One interview (every now and again on Football Focus) doesn't make up for the continual and orchastrated behavior of BBC Sport, Mediacity towards City. On the plus side, at least Simon Stone didn't interview Haaland. :-)

Breaking news - Brighton LB Marc Cucurella shuns Manchester City to join Chelsea.
In a statement the Spaniard says that he was stalling on a move to City as he knew a bigger club was interested in his signature, according to our sources at Sky Tenerife.

Yes it's joke but i wonder how far off it will be from the media reports in the next couple of days
Here’s a few examples of previous cases where our interest waned as the fee was too high.
Alexis, Slabhead, Fred…….
Surprised Cucu is not going to the rags.

Jamie Jackson on Sky this morning. Still hasn't sold his books......
7db19ff9bce48d8a65ede3bf654ebdd4.jpg
Shaun Ryder's not looking great is he............

No matter how much BBC Football ignore and overlook City in general compared to other top PL clubs, you can always rely on City to keep on accommodating them.

@jrb without wanting to sound like Frank, surely that shows why we don't fuck them off. Unless Shearer spent the interview asking Alfies lad why he didn't sign for a big club, it is going to be a totally positive piece watched by millions (well hundreds)
I think the bbc is a joke but I trust City's owner and management to know how to handle the media.

Def not the case on BBC Radio 5 Live.
MOTD/Football Focus not too bad either.

The website and twitter etc a different matter. And Simon Stone is of course a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.