Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember a few calling me a KFA when I first shared (almost 2 years ago to the day) that I had direct info confirming Barca’s financial situation was much more dire than was being reported at the time (and had begun well before the pandemic). And that Bartomeu was an incredibly corrupt president that had been secretly working to undermine us for years.

For anybody who felt a little bit left out with our growing fan base can I just say it’s very healthy out here in spain. My neighbor in the street for the summer has a grandson wearing a full City shirt and her granddaughter with her stoke City partner(who’s English) asked can I do a mosaic for them. Said yes and will do you a stoke one but never a rag one. He said I agree everybody hates them but not has much has them scouse twats.

For anybody who felt a little bit left out with our growing fan base can I just say it’s very healthy out here in spain. My neighbor in the street for the summer has a grandson wearing a full City shirt and her granddaughter with her stoke City partner(who’s English) asked can I do a mosaic for them. Said yes and will do you a stoke one but never a rag one. He said I agree everybody hates them but not has much has them scouse twats.
Forgot the lad wearing a City shirt is Spanish.

So much for the club telling BBC United, Mediacity to f*ck off!

No matter how much BBC Football ignore and overlook City in general compared to other top PL clubs, you can always rely on City to keep on accommodating them.

Every time I watch MOTD they're absolutely drooling over City and Shearer has been as gushing as anyone on here in regards to the Haaland signing.

I still remember a few calling me a KFA when I first shared (almost 2 years ago to the day) that I had direct info confirming Barca’s financial situation was much more dire than was being reported at the time (and had begun well before the pandemic). And that Bartomeu was an incredibly corrupt president that had been secretly working to undermine us for years.

Maybe we need a blue tick or similar for “ITK” status. I’m ok with “KFA” status, in fact I get all my knowledge from here.

Lots of v good stuff on R5Live if you listen selectively and City well represented - Nedum, Michael Brown, Micah etc

Even Kyle Walker was on 3 or 4 times last year including on one show for an hour or so. He enjoys doing it and will be in the media when he hangs his boots up if he doesn't go into coaching.

Listened to a Crossman/Michael Brown pod today with a long-ish Pep interview done at the pre-season media day last week.

The website/social media can fuck off though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.