Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a tidy woman and can lick my hampton but as a presenter she is fuckin bobbins. Brian Moore must be spinning in his wooden overcoat!
Having seen ‘Laura woods’ mentioned multiple times , my ancient brain had translated that into ‘Laura Davies’… it therefore was a shock to see a pic of her a few posts back, and thought ‘wow she’s a bit different these days’… I then googled and ‘ohhh she’s not the retired golfer’

Yes, probably only me.

Have another, Custis looking like he’s been told there’s no food in the press room

View attachment 79634
When supporters were invited to Abu Dhabi, Hughes was the manager at the time, I was in the same hotel as Custis. One day we were around the pool and to the side of me rising from a sun lounger was Mr Custis. He then started to apply sun cream all over his body. Besides looking like a beached whale that had been dyed white he also bore a resemblance to the teletubby that wobbled when he walked. Only on this occasion he wobbled on his lounger and I admit I wished he would topple over. Just put that image in your head and you will understand the problem I have almost 15 years later in erasing it from my mind. Enjoy your evening guys, see you Sunday when hopefully we will be crowned champions again.

When supporters were invited to Abu Dhabi, Hughes was the manager at the time, I was in the same hotel as Custis. One day we were around the pool and to the side of me rising from a sun lounger was Mr Custis. He then started to apply sun cream all over his body. Besides looking like a beached whale that had been dyed white he also bore a resemblance to the teletubby that wobbled when he walked. Only on this occasion he wobbled on his lounger and I admit I wished he would topple over. Just put that image in your head and you will understand the problem I have almost 15 years later in erasing it from my mind. Enjoy your evening guys, see you Sunday when hopefully we will be crowned champions again.
Bet he was pissing and moaning about the flight and parking at the airport, like he does on Twitter every few months

The bloke calls Bernardo a little shithouse. And he's pretending to be a fan of a team that has Fernandes, Antony and Martinez in it. I'm guessing he must have bunked off school on they day they taught the concept of self awareness.
I’ve a feeling that this lad was the last to be picked when you’re having a kick about at school or in the street cos nobody wanted him really That’s if he’s ever kicked a football

Can someone run by me again that business about Rio Ferdinand and drug testing. Just wondered if the suspicions were ever cleared up and how he managed to clear his, and his club's reputation, as I presume that the media were all over it, weren't they?
He's still shopping in Exchange Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.