Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they will - there is nothing to be gained by censoring Harris, everybody knows he is completely mental, nobody is giving him any work in good faith and he hasn’t got a pot to piss in….

Going after him just gives him attention and an opportunity to sell his sob story to the Mail for a chance to buy some food for the fridge.

The mental don’t realise he’s mental & judging by his timeline there’s a hell of a lot of them.

The broken record journalists, who bleat on and on about the usual stuff after every game - state owned, 115 charges, sportswashing etc - ask why this isn't being mentioned enough.

Personally I enjoy watching BT Sport and MOTD were by and large they just talk about the football.

We've heard the rest of the stuff enough now, it becomes ridiculous if you start repeating the same thing after every game and ignoring the football, as some actually do, and think passes as good journalism.
It'll 2-4 years before any of it is in any way resolved.

The bloke calls Bernardo a little shithouse. And he's pretending to be a fan of a team that has Fernandes, Antony and Martinez in it. I'm guessing he must have bunked off school on they day they taught the concept of self awareness.

I don't see much wrong with that.

In fact it sort of speaks to exactly what a 'shithouse' is. You look past it or even venerate those qualities when its one of your own, yet can't stand it when it's not.

Like Bellamy, hated his antics when he wasn't ours, but applauded his stance (and performance) when calling out Terry whilst backing up Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.