Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve a feeling that this lad was the last to be picked when you’re having a kick about at school or in the street cos nobody wanted him really That’s if he’s ever kicked a football
He's never kicked a ball that gimp. He was one of those who stayed in class with the teacher learning to play the recorder rather than going outside and play footy with the lads

City should not let arseholes like that into our ground.
I love it that they are there, nowhere to hide while " the bestest team in all the land and all the world" are playing some of the best football ever seen in the PL. Their pain is bliss :)

Just read something by a Jonathan Wilson, who's he?
Says we're not as good as 99 rags because a) we're winning to easily and b) we're the richest club in the world, which we are not actually.
That aside I guess United were close to the richest in 99 and the Italian sides who dominated football in the early 90s were all super rich. Are we going to asterisk AC Milan?

I love it that they are there, nowhere to hide while " the bestest team in the land and all the world" are playing some of the best football ever seen in the PL. Their pain is bliss :)
Agreed. Just don’t like them having free cakes.

Just read something by a Jonathan Wilson, who's he?
Says we're not as good as 99 rags because a) we're winning to easily and b) we're the richest club in the world, which we are not actually.
That aside I guess United were close to the richest in 99 and the Italian sides who dominated football in the early 90s were all super rich. Are we going to asterisk AC Milan?
A ****.
Anybody noticed the syncronised release of all these rag 99 side is better articles?

**** is the right word for Ronay. Another chattering class posh boy who has adopted football to make a living. Joyless is also perfect for a sneering twat like him. Who the hell could begrudge West Ham some success? Their long-suffering fans deserve it.
You don’t like ‘posh boys’ do you?

What‘s the criteria to be a posh boy? Is it simply someone who’s posher than you? Or is there some other objective criteria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.