Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another plastic local from thanet. Most plastic dippers and rags from here dont know where their grounds are. Fucking broadstairs ! Mid class twat. Its impossible to have a football conversation with them because they get their information from the press/media. They dont know their own history.

Screenshot_20230520-130724_Chrome.jpg

Absolutely fucking mint and from a yank as well...stand up and take a bow sir
Just another plastic local from thanet. Most plastic dippers and rags from here dont know where their grounds are. Fucking broadstairs ! Mid class twat. Its impossible to have a football conversation with them because they get their information from the press/media. They dont know their own history.

View attachment 79921
You’d think at 67 he’d know better !

Plus he didn’t touch the ball for the first 23 minutes I understand!! John Stones apparently felt sorry for him and passed the ball back I heard!!!! ;-) :-)
So with Ederson and Haaland we have two players who hardly see the ball and yet lickle City still put four past the supposedly biggest club in the world. We need to find a way to make Kev annonymous, as playing with eight should even things up a bit.

View attachment 79921
If the press are going to publish invited comments from readers you would expect some level,of quality control. Such as foden how many int cap, expecting to collect how many winners medals by age 23, why did pep get the barca job? Iknow the answers I doubt Mr Ramsden does.

Sick of the snide bastards and their pathetic desperation to somehow taint the achievements of this wonderful football team.

They are fortunate that our owners are such decent, patient and humble people because quite frankly in my hands these people like Owen Slot at the times would be called to account for their "work" and then utterly fucking destroyed.

The mental don’t realise he’s mental & judging by his timeline there’s a hell of a lot of them.
I mean RAWK consider Harris and Delaney as pioneering journalistic martyrs and celebrate everything they tweet as ‘the truth that the bought off media wouldn’t discuss’….

Even if City managed to get a court to state that every word Harris had written was slanderous and put a restraining order on him, those who want what he says to be true will never reassess their position and in an environment like that, why bother trying to censor a known mentalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.