Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really understand who the media are actually pandering to with their the anti-City agenda, it can only be rags and dippers.

Whenever there's any article with a negative slant aimed at City in any of the online papers the comments relating to that article are predominantly pro-City and disagreeing with the content of the article.

The vast majority of neutrals still have a level of respect, admiration and fondness for City, its only the supporters of the 2 red teams that are consumed with bitterness, resentment and hatred for us.

Jonathan Northcroft must have banged his head. He writes a startlingly positive article about Pep in today’s Times and alarmingly for those who worry about Jon’s mental health he doesn’t mention Klopp once by way of a comparison.

I get all that, but my point is that this so-called academic can be nothing of the sort (or at least not a legal academic) if he thinks the application of a limitation period is a loophole. The fact he’s said that it is on BBC News suggests he’s a charlatan, which certainly suits the narrative to which you point.

They’ve basically interviewed a know nowt **** because of what he’ll say, not because of his knowledge on the subject.

Ah but has this “know nowt ****” been confirmed as a “know nowt ****” by a judge like Harris.

Did Fergie have less (pro rata) financial support than Pep ?
Sky would naturally say that, as they would never mention the huge amount of "new money" that the Premier League and Sky brought.
Guess who benefitted the most out of that ?
The class of 92 is the narrative that he did it on a shoe string , they funded his first spend when they went on the stock exchange,not really any different than us being bought , since when did speculate to accumulate be a bad business model - M&S started off as a corner shop , but the difference is that we have always been a big club that just needed kick starting.

No! Don't ban the mardarse.

Let him in and make him watch us utterly destroy football.

Now that the historical top four has collapsed the premier league is going to be a very interesting prospect.
His article in the Independent is getting a lot of criticism in the comments below it, and from quite a variety of different fans!

Can't work out of he's on full Troll mode or actually very bitter.

Toeing The Grauniad line of City are cheating cunts.

Glendenning now hoping Pep leaves if we get the treble.

Rushden is very bitter. Takes the moral high ground when it comes to him commenting on City or NUFC. Then proceeds to promote gambling on his show whilst chatting to bookies about the latest odds.

I love this gem about Glendenning that pops up every now and then...

Rushden is very bitter. Takes the moral high ground when it comes to him commenting on City or NUFC. Then proceeds to promote gambling on his show whilst chatting to bookies about the latest odds.

I love this gem about Glendenning that pops up every now and then...

Ha ha I thought he was a fucking wanker, looks like I was right.

I dont really understand who the media are actually pandering to with their the anti-City agenda, it can only be rags and dippers.

Whenever there's any article with a negative slant aimed at City in any of the online papers the comments relating to that article are predominantly pro-City and disagreeing with the content of the article.

The vast majority of neutrals still have a level of respect, admiration and fondness for City, its only the supporters of the 2 red teams that are consumed with bitterness, resentment and hatred for us.
This is the whole point. Normal objective fans view us like we viewed Chelsea in the naughties, they put the cartel in their place and I loved it. I was even delighted when Chelsea won their first CL in 2012. The cartel know this and why their propaganda war needs to be won. Smear and sneer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.