Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it ain't TAA 'cos Walter Mitty outjumped him for the first, and Virgil was chasing shadows and probably wondering why the pitch was bone dry when the leg he stuck out to test the top surface resulted in Mitty crashing to the floor in the most perfect accident. So who is this 'best' defender? Gomez, Robertson? Difficult one when they have the best of everything!
Walter Mitty..tee hee :-)

Best goalie, best summer signing, best defender , best left back, best right back, best attack, best manager.

Fulham deserve a lot of credit for getting anything out of the game yesterday. They must have the second best goalie, second best defender ...
Bestest forward line, most knowledgeable fanbase!?! Shocking omissions on your part............

Sky Sports News :
“At the beginning of the season, Haaland was going to win the Eurovision song contest, Nunez was not going to do anything - now it’s the otherway around.
Us and media are going to write and talk about him (Nunez) for a long long time”

They talked about his confidence and his 2 flicks against Real Madrid sorry Fulham!
One flick didn’t work
The second didn’t work (own goal)
And he mis-controlled the ball to set up Salah

Am i also missing something about going to a newly promoted side and dropping points being a positive because if that was us…..

Last edited:
Sky Sports News :
“At the beginning of the season, Haaland was going to win the Eurovision song contest, Nunez was not going to to anything - now it’s the otherway around.
Us and media are going to write and talk about him (Nunez) for a long long time”

They talked about his confidence and his 2 flicks against Real Madrid sorry Fulham!
One flick didn’t work
And his mis-controlled the ball to set up Salah

Am i also missing something about going to a newly promoted side and dropping points being a positive because if that was us…..
I noticed the assist was actually woeful ball control. Still, I don't mind them blowing smoke up his arse as over the course of the season his true level will be more apparent (which I think is good, but not top level).

Sky Sports News :
“At the beginning of the season, Haaland was going to win the Eurovision song contest, Nunez was not going to to anything - now it’s the otherway around.

One flick didn’t work
And his mis-controlled the ball to set up Salah

Nunez looks good in fairness.
Using DN's impressive start to have a pop at Haaland before he has even kicked a ball in the Premier League is essentially just cheerleading for failure.

One of the world's leading superstars has opted to join the champions of the league to which they own the rights. It takes a special kind of bitterness and stupidly for Sky to take that position. We really have pissed on their carnival.

Your last point throws up a quirky statistic. This was the fourth year in a row that Liverpool played a newly-promoted team on the opening day. They had won the previous three. I'm not suggesting that the draw means anything underhand is afoot by the way. As Arsenal found ladt year at Bournemouth (and Ferguson's United at Burnley, once upon a time) away to a newly-promoted team can sometimes be a poisoned chalice. Just one of those odd things that stuck in my mind for no good reason.

Sky Sports News just had an interview with Magliar.

Cut back to the studio

"Maguire is a fantastic leader and Captain"

giphy.gif

Nunez looks good in fairness.
Using DN's impressive start to have a pop at Haaland before he has even kicked a ball in the Premier League is essentially just cheerleading for failure.

One of the world's leading superstars has opted to join the champions of the league to which they own the rights. It takes a special kind of bitterness and stupidly for Sky to take that position. We really have pissed on their carnival.

Your last point throws up a quirky statistic. This was the fourth year in a row that Liverpool played a newly-promoted team on the opening day. They had won the previous three. I'm not suggesting that the draw means anything underhand is afoot by the way. As Arsenal found ladt year at Bournemouth (and Ferguson's United at Burnley, once upon a time) away to a newly-promoted team can sometimes be a poisoned chalice. Just one of those odd things that stuck in my mind for no good reason.
Also once apon a time didn't the champions used to be the first game of a new campaign?
I used to remember the rags kick starting the new season off way back when they were champs.
A 2-2 with Chelsea on a friday night at the swamp springs to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.