Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunez looks good in fairness.
Using DN's impressive start to have a pop at Haaland before he has even kicked a ball in the Premier League is essentially just cheerleading for failure.

One of the world's leading superstars has opted to join the champions of the league to which they own the rights. It takes a special kind of bitterness and stupidly for Sky to take that position. We really have pissed on their carnival.

Your last point throws up a quirky statistic. This was the fourth year in a row that Liverpool played a newly-promoted team on the opening day. They had won the previous three. I'm not suggesting that the draw means anything underhand is afoot by the way. As Arsenal found ladt year at Bournemouth (and Ferguson's United at Burnley, once upon a time) away to a newly-promoted team can sometimes be a poisoned chalice. Just one of those odd things that stuck in my mind for no good reason.
I agree. Lewis is just a desperately biased prat. I assume they"covered" us at the start of the programme ? I missed that, and we've not been mentioned at all since around 1015 !

I agree. Lewis is just a desperately biased prat. I assume they"covered" us at the start of the programme ? I missed that, and we've not been mentioned at all since around 1015 !
Certainly looks like the rags have turned it around and thing's are looking up according to Sky. They are being pretty cautious though, not expecting the rags competing for the quadruple until next season.

Very, VERY, surprised to see any level of insight from Rooney, let alone something that has a positive spin on one of our players. But fiar play to the lad, hope he's right!

Very, VERY, surprised to see any level of insight from Rooney, let alone something that has a positive spin on one of our players. But fiar play to the lad, hope he's right!
I had to triple check that there wasn't another wayne rooney they'd interviewed by mistake.

Are the Champions playing today because you wouldn’t think so according to sky sports page or the Mails sports pages.

Here's the full article for those who don't have a Times subscription

In regards to Rooney - he's very insightful, since he retired I've been shocked at how well he seems to understand football but then when I think about it, he played at one of the world's most successful clubs and is one of the country's best ever players so it's probably not THAT surprising. I think all the jokes about him being an idiot tainted my view of him.

He's going to be more successful as a manager than Gerrard and Lampard I reckon, there's something refreshing about him and his football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.