Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the full article for those who don't have a Times subscription

In regards to Rooney - he's very insightful, since he retired I've been shocked at how well he seems to understand football but then when I think about it, he played at one of the world's most successful clubs and is one of the country's best ever players so it's probably not THAT surprising. I think all the jokes about him being an idiot tainted my view of him.

He's going to be more successful as a manager than Gerrard and Lampard I reckon, there's something refreshing about him and his football.
Stunning article. Clearly more intelligent than the media presents him.

Very, VERY, surprised to see any level of insight from Rooney, let alone something that has a positive spin on one of our players. But fiar play to the lad, hope he's right!

Rooney is one of the best players of all time course he knows what to look out for, it's the media that have always made out he is thick as pigshit. But when it comes to football he knows his onions.

Rooney is one of the best players of all time course he knows what to look out for, it's the media that have always made out he is thick as pigshit. But when it comes to football he knows his onions.
He might be one of the best English players of all time. He defo is thick as pig shit. His football knowledge is that of the average fan. Stop getting carried away.

He might be one of the best English players of all time. He defo is thick as pig shit. His football knowledge is that of the average fan. Stop getting carried away.
The media began by suggesting he was as thick as fuck, now they roll out the notion that he is Rinus Miichels 'n Marcello Lippi welded to Johann Cruyff.

Clearly you don't read some of the stuff written by the average football fan on bluemoon.
As you don't know him how can you be so sure he is as you say ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.