Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I think Delaney is a twat who needs to get out more (and cheer up, the miserable looking bastard), there is a valid point to be made about football finance and the unfairness of wealth distribution, historical and current, and he does touch on it every now and then. The thing is it gets swamped under the incessant deluge of the sportswashing, state ownership and financial doping nonsense. If only he could rid himself of those prejudices, there may be some good content in there.

It's up there with that shitty club-sanctioned 34 Years banner.
They even have their own registered limited company that create and maintain the banners.

You couldn't make it up. Their worse one since has to be that hand held "Glaziers Out" one they were waving behind the Brighton goal at Wembley, while they had a free kick that hit the wall then the rebound went over.

I know Sammy. He's a member at our gym. One of the nicest blokes you could come across. Always has time to chat about football. Still has a foot in Old Toilet doing Rag Legend stuff, but he's never been anything but complimentary about City whenever I've spoken to him.
We met Macari in the car park at Chester after a pre season game, he was also very friendly and stopped to chat with us.

We met Macari in the car park at Chester after a pre season game, he was also very friendly and stopped to chat with us.
He also runs a foundation for homeless people. Put's a hell of a lot of work into as well. Fair do's to him for that.

Lol, very true. A few names come to mind but I'm going to bite my lip.
3275f670-0a02-48b6-b8a1-c8ff43ba212b_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.