Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flicking through my phone on a break to read some journalist lol picks for the end of the season

Haaland gets all of the best player. But City only got a few best team awards oddly. The journalist that did vote City than voted for the wolves or Brighton manager as best manager ! How can the best team not be managed by the best manager ?

Got sent this.
Wish we could open a libel case against these cunts who peddle the same tropes day in, day out.
044ee9d86ad25b7e8d007760e32dcfb3.jpg
Sportinglackofintel

Remember, we're the bitters.
Small time cunts
it's reached the stage now where stopping us winning is more of an achievement than them actually winning a trophy for the media and even their fans. If they did win on saturday instead of celebrating winning the fa cup they would be celebrating stopping our trebble

Just flicking through my phone on a break to read some journalist lol picks for the end of the season

Haaland gets all of the best player. But City only got a few best team awards oddly. The journalist that did vote City than voted for the wolves or Brighton manager as best manager ! How can the best team not be managed by the best manager ?
I don’t really have a problem with that because it’s all relative. You’d have to be able to justify your pick and De Zerbi has done well with the resources he has.

There has been an anyone but City bias in the end of season managerial awards though and generally I would expect the league winning manager to have the strongest claim. Chuck in a couple of finals and there really should be no contest this season

As much as I think Delaney is a twat who needs to get out more (and cheer up, the miserable looking bastard), there is a valid point to be made about football finance and the unfairness of wealth distribution, historical and current, and he does touch on it every now and then. The thing is it gets swamped under the incessant deluge of the sportswashing, state ownership and financial doping nonsense. If only he could rid himself of those prejudices, there may be some good content in there.
You are right there is an issue about football finance and wealth distribution.

But the likes of Delaney, Ronay, Harris have no interest in making the game fairer. If they would they would point out how the cartel fixed the game to hoover up the wealth.

So while they go down the path of criticising those teams with foreign owners they don’t touch upon how to make the game a more level playing field. So effectively in the absence of real change they are content for the teams in red to rule.

The hypocrisy is clear and obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.