Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAL of the season -that South American bloke for Brighton v City
TEAM of the season - European Champions, West Ham
PLAYER of the season -Mac Allister-Liverpool*
MOST impressive domestic cup final win -Manchester United v Saudi state funded Biffa Bacon fc

* part of the season for BrightonHoveAlbion

Do hope Hoolian completes the full set!

It's a big if, and we should always be humble, but if we win "it", should one player be singled out in a truly outstanding group, for individual glory?

Erling, he's scored over 50 goals, what more does he need to do?

Kevin, greatest midfielder, utter game changer. Don't think this has been his best season, but a League and Cup double, playing for the Champions League......?

What about Jack, Rodri, Ake, Akanji, Stones, Walker??? They've all been outstanding too.

I think this is an award from France Football magazine voted for by coaches around Europe, can see Messi getting it on sentiment.

Yeah you’re right, stay humble. It was more sarcasm than anything, calling out our joke of a media. I almost feel like they only pointed to a Chelsea player, because they won the ‘stop City cup’.

Yeah we’ve had some outstanding players this season, Dias, Akanji, Rodri, Gundo, Grealish, KDB, Haaland, Bernardo, have all been integral throughout our CL run.

Give it to Messi though regardless, for me. Best player of all time. Well, certainly my generation.

Do hope Hoolian completes the full set!

It's a big if, and we should always be humble, but if we win "it", should one player be singled out in a truly outstanding group, for individual glory?

Erling, he's scored over 50 goals, what more does he need to do?

Kevin, greatest midfielder, utter game changer. Don't think this has been his best season, but a League and Cup double, playing for the Champions League......?

What about Jack, Rodri, Ake, Akanji, Stones, Walker??? They've all been outstanding too.

I think this is an award from France Football magazine voted for by coaches around Europe, can see Messi getting it on sentiment.
I suspect no one has ever won a treble and 50 goals in their debut season.

The Goodwood racing festival is totally sponsored by Qatar.
It is in fact called "The Qatar Goodwood Festival".
The prize money for the 5 days is £8 million.
Not a single solitary word about sports washing from any newspaper
or media outlet. None.
That's because horse racing doesn't render the rags, dippers or Tarquins irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.