Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is an album reviewer producing this anti-City piece out of nowhere?
All hands to the [love]pump when it comes to slagging City. He’s harking back to the good old days when you could be a bit shit and still win stuff. Most journalists seem to be backing City and I was talking to a Forest fan this morning who was supporting City, so he’s talking bollocks by saying supporting a British team is brexity and most people want City to lose.

Come on you Blues. Let’s make him shove his opinions and reviews up his Gary Glitter!

We are killing them but they are so utterly blinkered and absorbed with us that they can't even see it.

The locals in Constantinople are all over City. The Haaland & Gundog factor has got them.

Thousands more casual City fans who love how we play....but the bitter bastards on our door step won't acknowledge it.

The tide is changing and these rag acolytes won't see the rocks until its to late.

FUCK EM....starting tomorrow !!

The dismal story of modern media can be summed up in two words - The Guardian, utter wankers, one can imagine the nonsense in the article.

View attachment 82440

I scan read it

"football was better in the 70s when I was a kid and Villa won the odd cup. City are too good and have a team of well-healed superstars. Now it's not fair, and too commercial. "Financial doping" charges. Question marks hanging over them, neutrals shouldn't support them. Forza Inter"

You're welcome. Who needs ChatGPT?

We win the CL on Saturday then our battle is won,our detractors know it aswell, there is no hiding place for them , has anyone noticed of recent that the respect for Pep has gone through the roof , even main stream rags like Wio and Neville are saying he’s revolutionised football in this country , fatty Brazil and Mccoist this morning were singing his praises , the penny has dropped now , they’ve seen what’s happened to Chelsea, United outspending us over 10 years , that Madrid game changed everything for me , tearing them a new arsehole has made the whole world stand up. What is clear is there is ultimate respect for Pep from the whole football world. Just sometimes you can’t argue when a team is as good as we are.
The OTB podcast asked listeners (mainly rags and dippers) if they were looking forward to the final, most said not interested because they weren't European powerhouses. I think Inter have only won it four times to the rags three, but then Graham Hunter came on a said he looked forward to every final and enjoys watching Citys beautiful football. He then went on extensively to say Rudiger should have seen red for his assault that left us without Kev for most of the game. I can't remember anyone else from the msm being outraged at the way Chelsea got away with that and Rudiger being in possession of a winners medal. Hunter isn't City's biggest fan but said he has a lot of respect for Pep and unlike most journos he actually enjoys interviewing him.

The OTB podcast asked listeners (mainly rags and dippers) if they were looking forward to the final, most said not interested because they weren't European powerhouses. I think Inter have only won it four times to the rags three, but then Graham Hunter came on a said he looked forward to every final and enjoys watching Citys beautiful football. He then went on extensively to say Rudiger should have seen red for his assault that left us without Kev for most of the game. I can't remember anyone else from the msm being outraged at the way Chelsea got away with that and Rudiger being in possession of a winners medal. Hunter isn't City's biggest fan but said he has a lot of respect for Pep and unlike most journos he actually enjoys interviewing him.
Hunter knows his stuff and isn't fkn rabid gobshite like the majority

Put him out of his misery and issue a ban from our ground.
See also BBC trying to keep the Rags relevant with yet another post re their treble.
If we had won the treble previously and Rags the quadruple like us, it would be reported the quadruple is better no doubt but it seems to have been erased by the media

city should be banning a number of journalists from the ground.

but they don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.