Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dismal story of modern media can be summed up in two words - The Guardian, utter wankers, one can imagine the nonsense in the article.

View attachment 82440
Put him out of his misery and issue a ban from our ground.
See also BBC trying to keep the Rags relevant with yet another post re their treble.
If we had won the treble previously and Rags the quadruple like us, it would be reported the quadruple is better no doubt but it seems to have been erased by the media

Complete cobblers. City are to blame for everything. At least there wasn't a comments section open for the usual arsehole posters to spout their displeasure.
I didn't bother clicking on the link, title was more than enough.

Would it not be an idea to shut the media thread it's as depressing as bloody sky sports news, or at a splinter thread for only positive/factual articles.

The dismal story of modern media can be summed up in two words - The Guardian, utter wankers, one can imagine the nonsense in the article.

View attachment 82440
Very rare poster on here so hi! I posted that exact comment (without the "wankers" insult on the Bellingham article. No antagonism, no offensive words. It got deleted within 15 minutes. Comment ids free? Lol.

I think it's fun that we're boiling so much piss. The scribblers are just following editorial policy or they wouldn't get a pay cheque. I'm sure that they'll eventually realise that they've backed the wrong horse. Win tomorrow and we'll get millions more glory hunters jumping ship.

View attachment 82440

According to Google the attendance for the Villa v Spurs game he references in the opening paragraph was 40k, not the 50k he claims. To quote Blackadder "well it started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle & the less said about the end the better! But apart from that, excellent!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.