Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started my footballing media blackout this morning

Nervous about the game and regardless can’t bear to listen to hypocrites making snide comments to keep the red masses happy.

Will rely on City forums and supporters Twitter pages till kick off for info, views etc.

That’s a good tactic. It’s like starting a fast. I won’t be listening or watching anything until I put the game on at kick off.

The dismal story of modern media can be summed up in two words - The Guardian, utter wankers, one can imagine the nonsense in the article.

Screenshot_20230609_104137_Twitter.jpg

We win the CL on Saturday then our battle is won,our detractors know it aswell, there is no hiding place for them , has anyone noticed of recent that the respect for Pep has gone through the roof , even main stream rags like Wio and Neville are saying he’s revolutionised football in this country , fatty Brazil and Mccoist this morning were singing his praises , the penny has dropped now , they’ve seen what’s happened to Chelsea, United outspending us over 10 years , that Madrid game changed everything for me , tearing them a new arsehole has made the whole world stand up. What is clear is there is ultimate respect for Pep from the whole football world. Just sometimes you can’t argue when a team is as good as we are.
they've seen a chink of light that IF we finally win it Pep might walk

That’s a good tactic. It’s like starting a fast. I won’t be listening or watching anything until I put the game on at kick off.
Newsnow city page for headlines (tells you everything you need to know about the narrative the media are pushing), the forum for reality, worked well for the last few years.

On the rare occasion you think a corner may have been turned, a simple click reminds what a silly tw*t you are for thinking it would be ever different.

Fu*k em, we know what we,ve done and how amazing that actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.