Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there you have it. He is the complete journalist. In-depth knowledge of finance and geopolitics, master of football tactics - and now someone has only gone and given him a crystal ball!!

A tweet dripping with resentment, anger, jealousy and most importantly.... recognition of his inability to do feck all about it.
He’s also a lying fecker, he was on the radio a while ago reminiscing about Maradonna who had just passed away, he said, paraphrase, “ I remember the hand of God goal” now, his dob is 17/09/91 so that makes him just 30, born 5 years after that goal. He’s a shifty individual who appears on The Anfield Wrap, it’s obviously clear where his allegiances lie.

That tweet, in a nutshell, is what's wrong with these people. They're stuck in 1984 when they should be quoting from Homage to Catalonia.
Migs should remember what happens in 1984 to those who harbour dissenting opinions. Mind you, I suspect even a half-maddened, starving rat faced with his mug would confess everything and anything.

I see in the article he also talks about "the problems of state ownership". Perhaps he should read Dickens' Hard Times and adopt Mr Gradgrind's view of "Facts, facts, nothing but the facts".

Last edited:
He’s also a lying fecker, he was on the radio a while ago reminiscing about Maradonna who had just passed away, he said, paraphrase, “ I remember the hand of God goal” now, his dob is 17/09/91 so that makes him just 30, born 5 years after that goal. He’s a shifty individual who appears on The Anfield Wrap, it’s obviously clear where his allegiances lie.
I feel you're not being fair to him and he really feels he was alive and aware, 5 years before he was born, Facts aren't really important in journalism.

Anyway, the important thing is, I can feel this toe rags pain...and its great. Its feels like cold revenge.

We all know if United or Liverpool played this sort of football it would be hailed as revolutionary.

The dominance and control of the game yesterday reminded me somewhat of watching Brazil v Scotland World Cup 1982.

Scotland were a decent side with top level players but they were made to look like schoolboys at times. By the end of the match they were demoralised and struggled to get anywhere near the ball. The gulf in class ended up looking enormous and Brazil looked like they were able to produce a moment to quality whenever required.

I can see City potentially doing this on a regular basis this season, especially if Bernardo stays.

The pre-season media circus is over. A world class player producing the goods can not be ignored. A team in turmoil with terrible owners, fighting to hold onto a fading asset (which we know all about from the past), ultimately only produces bad headlines, once their players start loosing their nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.