Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that is ridiculous? Is this fella a professional journalist? Surely not? He would seem to be more like a 14yr old boy typing hate in his bedroom as something has upset him.

Nobody can take this fella seriously can they? His peers and his employers must surely see how silly these kind of posts are? bizarre.
But there's billions of Dippers 'n Rags clicking on and nodding in agreement. It's the very stuff that sends the clicks soaring. The fellah is demented, and probably in several languages! What I can't understand is how the club can tolerate his presence on the Etihad Campus. We really ought to weed out these shitehawks and tell them that we don't mind criticism when it's due, but unmitigated venom, stemming from God knows what is wholly unacceptable where our hospitality is concerned.

We all know if United or Liverpool played this sort of football it would be hailed as revolutionary.

The dominance and control of the game yesterday reminded me somewhat of watching Brazil v Scotland World Cup 1982.

Scotland were a decent side with top level players but they were made to look like schoolboys at times. By the end of the match they were demoralised and struggled to get anywhere near the ball. The gulf in class ended up looking enormous and Brazil looked like they were able to produce a moment to quality whenever required.

I can see City potentially doing this on a regular basis this season, especially if Bernardo stays.

The pre-season media circus is over. A world class player producing the goods can not be ignored. A team in turmoil with terrible owners, fighting to hold onto a fading asset (which we know all about from the past), ultimately only produces bad headlines, once their players start loosing their nerve.

100% correct you listen to some of the media talking about West Ham not having a go sitting back!? Well they did have a go early but once we got the ball WE controlled the game the snuffed out ANY momentum that West Ham tried to get in the game!

If anyone bumps into Deleaney at the Etihad they should hand him a betting slip and say, "I think you just dropped this".

When the tight fisted git opens it up he can read a little message from bluemoon.

"Unfortunetely for your career, you backed the wrong horse".

But there's billions of Dippers 'n Rags clicking on and nodding in agreement. It's the very stuff that sends the clicks soaring. The fellah is demented, and probably in several languages! What I can't understand is how the club can tolerate his presence on the Etihad Campus. We really ought to weed out these shitehawks and tell them that we don't mind criticism when it's due, but unmitigated venom, stemming from God knows what is wholly unacceptable where our hospitality is concerned.
Is he actually a professional journalist then?

This absolutely spot on,as you wrote Dave we don’t want constant fawning over us just fair and unbiased reporting and any criticism when it’s due,the problem now is it’s gone over the edge and your first part of the post says it all about appeasing the red masses and generating clicks ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.