Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

There has been a couple of shows on the premier league channel on sky called premier league stories, one about kun and one about vinnie, and this chancer has been on both and been very complimentary in his opinions about both players.
He couldn't have been more nicer, was excited talking about the players and the club.

I must admit I did a double take when I realised it was him. He's obviously a two faced little shit, couldn't believe he was on after all the shit he's slung at us.

There has been a couple of shows on the premier league channel on sky called premier league stories, one about kun and one about vinnie, and this chancer has been on both and been very complimentary in his opinions about both players.
He couldn't have been more nicer, was excited talking about the players and the club.

I must admit I did a double take when I realised it was him. He's obviously a two faced little shit, couldn't believe he was on after all the shit he's slung at us.
He wants the clicks for his online drivel, he'll tone it down for his Sky fee. Cynical ****.

But there's billions of Dippers 'n Rags clicking on and nodding in agreement. It's the very stuff that sends the clicks soaring. The fellah is demented, and probably in several languages! What I can't understand is how the club can tolerate his presence on the Etihad Campus. We really ought to weed out these shitehawks and tell them that we don't mind criticism when it's due, but unmitigated venom, stemming from God knows what is wholly unacceptable where our hospitality is concerned.
They should at least be made to pay for any food and drink consumed and searched by security to make sure they don't smuggle their own in.

I can’t tell with Gary Neville’s Valencia TM, if he’s genuinely tossing himself about Haaland, or if it’s just to wind the rags up about what a mess they’re in, which of course he likes to indulge in.

I can’t tell with Gary Neville’s Valencia TM, if he’s genuinely tossing himself about Haaland, or if it’s just to wind the rags up about what a mess they’re in, which of course he likes to indulge in.
I think he is actually that far broken now as a Rag that he was genuinely praising Haaland and us yesterday.
He knows the gulf is now that big he can't even be arsed trying to sell a rivalry between us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.