Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just listened to an OTB podcast that was outraged over a British media company cheerleading for an English club in the cl final. I'm not sure what exactly gives an Irish media outlet the right to criticise bt because they didn't spend all night banging on about alleged offences because I'm pretty sure it's not what most people tuned in for. I can imagine the hypocritical outrage if anyone in the British media made those sort of comments over anything to do with Irish football.
Are you telling me that there is Irish football.!!
Who knew?!?!

Don't want to derail the thread but they have been giving me a lot of "how long have you been supporting City?"

"Since 1976. What year were you born?" Usually shuts them up.

They're always too stupid/ ill-informed to realise that I only latched on in '76 because of Denis Tueart's goal. "That's the team for me," I said to my eight year old self. "They're going to win the lot."

I was right too.

... Eventually.
:-)
Started supporting City the very same day, mate! Denis Tueart's overhead kick won me over as an 8 year old! Love this club!

The **** at BBC Mediacity is at it again.

7 hours ago.

ROAN NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM THE ETIHAD.

bbc.jpg

What a blatantly biased set of conjecture and misinformation without any evidence. Clearly trying to discredit our achievements. Where were the articles bemoaning how the rags outspent everyone for over a decade? Or how Barcelona and particularly Real Madrid somehow keep finding money to buy world stars?

How about these wankers keep bullshit articles to themselves until we are actually proven by law to have broken the rules?

It would be nice if the club actually challenged this kind of shit journalism as it seems to infer that we are somehow tarnished by the beliefs of a foreign government, despite Sheikh Mansour buying the club from his private wealth independent of the UAE government.

How come every gutter hack can publish these opinions yet we never have any response stating why the team’s achievements have nothing to do with human rights in the middle east or the political views of a government?

What a blatantly biased set of conjecture and misinformation without any evidence. Clearly trying to discredit our achievements. Where were the articles bemoaning how the rags outspent everyone for over a decade? Or how Barcelona and particularly Real Madrid somehow keep finding money to buy world stars?

How about these wankers keep bullshit articles to themselves until we are actually proven by law to have broken the rules?

It would be nice if the club actually challenged this kind of shit journalism as it seems to infer that we are somehow tarnished by the beliefs of a foreign government, despite Sheikh Mansour buying the club from his private wealth independent of the UAE government.

How come every gutter hack can publish these opinions yet we never have any response stating why the team’s achievements have nothing to do with human rights in the middle east or the political views of a government?

He was interviewed at the end of the BBC coverage of the parade, which was fine. Until Sophie Rayworth asked Dan Roan for his input. He threw every anti City buzzword in to a two minute segment as he could manage. Looked like he needed a lie down afterwards. She had her back to the camera, but from her body language it looked like she was thinking "really?". It was so pathetic and unnecessary on the coverage of something like that.

All Cunts with a capital C

Yet if and when Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Than buys United, with a personal wealth of just £1bill, will the Rag infested football media including Roan at BBC United - Mediacity, ask where the £6bill came from to buy United, and where the further £3bill came from to clear the debt, built a new training complex, build a new stadium, and to buy new players? Will they fuck! It will be lorded by the United loving football media as United are back.

He was interviewed at the end of the BBC coverage of the parade, which was fine. Until Sophie Rayworth asked Dan Roan for his input. He threw every anti City buzzword in to a two minute segment as he could manage. Looked like he needed a lie down afterwards. She had her back to the camera, but from her body language it looked like she was thinking "really?". It was so pathetic and unnecessary on the coverage of something like that.
Good summary - looked like she was genuinely enjoying it all until that knob turned up spewing bile. Think she was embarrassed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.