Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good summary - looked like she was genuinely enjoying it all until that knob turned up spewing bile. Think she was embarrassed.
Even my wife commented about how unnecessary Roan's comments were. I was surprised because I thought she knew relatively little about how bitter the media can be about City's achievements. She's not a football fan as such, but if she noticed how vindictive Roan is then the media bias is surely "clear and obvious".

The **** at BBC Mediacity is at it again.

7 hours ago.

ROAN NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM THE ETIHAD.

bbc.jpg
He has opened it up for comment, now at over 2,200

Yet if and when Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Than buys United, with a personal wealth of just £1bill, will the Rag infested football media including Roan at BBC United - Mediacity, ask where the £6bill came from to buy United, and where the further £3bill came from to clear the debt, built a new training complex, build a new stadium, and to buy new players? Will they fuck! It will be lorded by the United loving football media as United are back.
Come on, everyone knows they rake in 6 billion per year from ticket sales and Lou Macari’s Chippy

It's just regurgitating the same shite day in day out, I think my cat meows 115 to me it's heard it that much. I await the investigative journalism regarding the rags sale but absolutely nothing of substance other than reporting fed crap out of Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.