Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I’ve just tuned out all the shit and am just enjoying our utter dominance. Can’t see the “charges“ going anywhere any time soon. But… If the Qatari banker (ahem - government) buys the rags I’m going text my rag brother-in-law and say “welcome to the tribe O‘ Arab brother” as he’s moaned about Sheikh Mansour’s “oil money” for fucking years ! I’m going to have some fun.

Even my wife commented about how unnecessary Roan's comments were. I was surprised because I thought she knew relatively little about how bitter the media can be about City's achievements. She's not a football fan as such, but if she noticed how vindictive Roan is then the media bias is surely "clear and obvious".
As a child she lived next door to John Stapleton and his late Mrs Lynn Failds Wood. John is a big City fan, still friends with Sophie so she will have been pleased for her old pal. She looked genuinely happy on the news, that Roan needs suffocating, he is an absolute shower of shine.

As a child she lived next door to John Stapleton and his late Mrs Lynn Failds Wood. John is a big City fan, still friends with Sophie so she will have been pleased for her old pal. She looked genuinely happy on the news, that Roan needs suffocating, he is an absolute shower of shine.
Still getting used to BM/ quotes, talking Sophie Rayworth not your missus. Think am over tired after last 2 weeks....

I don’t follow any of them or their inane ramblings on social media, but as a group, the WhatsApp cunts seem to have been relatively quiet since City won CL and did the treble. I stand corrected on that.

I don’t follow any of them or their inane ramblings on social media, but as a group, the WhatsApp cunts seem to have been relatively quiet since City won CL and did the treble. I stand corrected on that.

That's probably because people keep getting hounded out of posting anything any of them say on here in the Bluemoon echo chamber. I have been blocked by pretty much all of them but I would still like to hear what they are saying. It helps prepare responses for when know-nowts start repeating it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.