Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even my wife commented about how unnecessary Roan's comments were. I was surprised because I thought she knew relatively little about how bitter the media can be about City's achievements. She's not a football fan as such, but if she noticed how vindictive Roan is then the media bias is surely "clear and obvious".
See, she does actually listen to your moaning and groaning about City :)

Sat in the boozer on the morning of the parade and sky sports news is showing images of City's season and parade prep.
The rolling news banner underneath had 'story' after 'story' about the rags. I even counted and there were 9, one after the other. Rags this rags that.
I don't think it was a coincidence and showed sky and their bias perfectly.

Hmmm just listen to talk sport with White and Jordan. Talking up fit and proper owners and maybe ‘state owned’ should be banned. They used Newcastle as the example where the PL state there are lines of separation which ensures it isn’t state owned but I genuinely can see this as the next line of attack.

Hmmm just listen to talk sport with White and Jordan. Talking up fit and proper owners and maybe ‘state owned’ should be banned. They used Newcastle as the example where the PL state there are lines of separation which ensures it isn’t state owned but I genuinely can see this as the next line of attack.
Does he have a problem with equity funds buying clubs? Maybe he should declare which funds he has an interest in.

FFS.Rory Jennings now working with Talksport.

It’s hardly a surprise given that the same organisation also employs Goldbridge. They’re not after insight or intelligence are they, just whatever ‘cor, blimey’ nonsense will get them the most clicks from all the red emptyheads out there. Jennings will fit in perfectly, cos he’s as thick as mince and full of vacuous opinions that would embarrass an 11 year old. That tub of lard foghorn Howson will be next……

That's probably because people keep getting hounded out of posting anything any of them say on here in the Bluemoon echo chamber. I have been blocked by pretty much all of them but I would still like to hear what they are saying. It helps prepare responses for when know-nowts start repeating it.
Hounded???

You mean people ask why post the crap in the first place and engage with them, which is exactly what they're looking for?

As regards the now-nowts a simple shrug of the shoulders if you don't know what they're talking about usually shuts them up. They have no where to go then.

It’s hardly a surprise given that the same organisation also employs Goldbridge. They’re not after insight or intelligence are they, just whatever ‘cor, blimey’ nonsense will get them the most clicks from all the red emptyheads out there. Jennings will fit in perfectly, cos he’s as thick as mince and full of vacuous opinions that would embarrass an 11 year old. That tub of lard foghorn Howson will be next……
Lol fat fuck Howson you say, his latest bitterest you tube rant about City is hilarious

Hounded???

You mean people ask why post the crap in the first place and engage with them, which is exactly what they're looking for?

As regards the now-nowts a simple shrug of the shoulders if you don't know what they're talking about usually shuts them up. They have no where to go then.
How do you know its crap if you don't read it

I've just checked on this Rory Jennings, he actually played one of the boys in the competitive dad clips.

He was Toby, run for that you little ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.