Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry Winter can fuck right off.

Another impartial journo, this time on about the Rags.

Rags were good for about 20 of the 30 years of PL. Similar to the Dipers with their 20 year dominance in the last Century!

It doesn't give a divine right to stay at the top forever.

What was that fucking rambling line alluding to the fact the Glazers have to look after ....... utd, a national institution or something like that, WTF.

I honestly think now if Rags finish bottom 3 which is a possibility, they would not be demoted.

Edit, hang on though, he's talking good about City, :-)
Maybe we should all be subsidising the National Treasure that they are.
The sports media in this country is abysmal. They really don't get it.

It's ridiculous that some in the media tried to find a negative angle on a 4-0 home win. Yesterday I couldn't go so I had to watch the US broadcast coverage (NBC) on a dodgy stream. The overall tone was positive and aspirational. Not just the City coverage but the way they covered all the PL games. I hadn't watched US coverage for years but I found it a breath of fresh air. What came across was a love of football with no bias and the tactical analysis was also miles ahead of SKY and BBC.
What has happened to the UK sports media? They should be celebrating our national sport but everything is distorted and reported through a negative filter. Coverage is dominated by the collapse of United. I accept it's a big story but most fans in the country don't support United. For example the Everton/Villa match was reported through the stale Lampard/Gerrard narrative. Who gives a shit? The whole UK media industry is fixated on the past.
Totally. The Birmingham Commonwealth closing ceremony was the epitome of the UKs sickly nostalgia junky fixation. Embarrassing.
Suppose there was a spitfire and Lancaster fly past at some point.

Henry Winter can fuck right off.

Another impartial journo, this time on about the Rags.

Rags were good for about 20 of the 30 years of PL. Similar to the Dipers with their 20 year dominance in the last Century!

It doesn't give a divine right to stay at the top forever.

What was that fucking rambling line alluding to the fact the Glazers have to look after ....... utd, a national institution or something like that, WTF.

I honestly think now if Rags finish bottom 3 which is a possibility, they would not be demoted.

Edit, hang on though, he's talking good about City, :-)
Hmmm interesting point you make near the end let’s just say the rags finished in the bottom three I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to change the rules to have them remain in the premier league..

MUEN have a fake article about Multi million pound houses in the area, like anybody gives a shit,
But the Best Bit of the article is the silly journo woman managed to mention Manchester U** half a dozen times and another 5 or 6 of the players names!
Little old Citeh did get 1 mention though!
A fucking blatant advert for them cunts after having their pants pulled down by Brentford yesterday.

I looked at the TV listings yesterday and experienced a surge of frustration and anger that SNF was covering you know who yet again. By half time, however, I was hoping that they could be on TV, open to public examination, every week. I admit that the way they play is unrivalled and as entertaining as that of any other club. Well done, rags, you were superb entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.